Oct. 16-23, 2010 - Bring Back the Magic

All my FE stuff is labled and packed up
Birthday surprises are packed up
stroller sun cover is sewn
pillowcases have the kids names ironed on for signatures
now... THE CLOTHES *insert JAWS music here*:scared1:

:yay:

We may be in trouble, we are bringing 27 to 30 bottles of wine. :confused3:love:pirate:

I heard about ALL THAT WINE!! You guys are brave!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

My body clock wakes me up every day at around 5:00 AM.

Any tips for early risers? Anything to do at that hour?

I'm usually up early too .. .sent you an e-mail with the FE info :thumbsup2

WOOO HOOO! Im officially on vacaion with a side of overtime.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Only . . .

boom_6.gif

more days until we sail :boat:
:rolleyes1

I printed off the updated FE list last night. Were more people added?

This time next week, I will still be in the spa getting my blissful, peaceful facial. cloud9:

We put the new Mickey Decal on the back window too. Someone might think I like WDW. On my car is: a DVC decal, a Mickey decal, the Mickey family decals, the "been there, done that , going back" license plate holder and a Mickey bar antenna topper!

I pulled stuff out to pack today. Just waiting for DH to bring up the suitcases.

I walk deck 10, it's beautiful and empty in the morning!!

What about Frank? :lmao:

Sooooooooooo looking forward to this vacation - I have to work for 3 more days and it is going to just kill me. I have no idea how I'm going to concentrate! LOL
Ok so I tried looking but must not have looked hard enough. What time is the meet at Grills on Friday night? I already signed up but can't remember what time we have to be there. LOL

Good question. I don't remember either :confused3 Ron???

WOOO HOOO! Im officially on vacaion with a side of overtime.

Yeah!!! :yay:

oooohhhh..Deck 10!! I've heard lots of good things about that deck!!;);)pirate:

Really? Wasn't that the deck you got thrown from??? Unfortunately you didn't drown because of your personal flotation devices :sad2:

Only . . .

boom_6.gif

more days until we sail :boat:
:rolleyes1

Yippee!!! :yay:

Hi Y'all....I have been subscribed to this thread for a long time but have not had the time to post much. Just wanted to say to everybody "Be safe on your journey to FL." We are leaving KY on Thursday morning and driving to Savannah. We have taken the girls (12,14) out of school from Wednesday of this week until the Tuesday after we return. We have got all of the school homework together and need to finish some packing. We hope to do this tomorrow after church. The girls and I have already decided what colors we are wearing for our pictures and have those outfits packed. We are participating in the FE and we are ready for those too!!!

This will be our 8th Disney cruise I think and we are still just as excited this time as we were for the 1st one.

I have learned from our past cruises that it is best to pack light and bring extra money. If you see something that you think ya wanna buy.....buy it then. It is a great possibility that it will not be there when you return. Always, always, always settle up with guest services before the last evening. There is always a big line on the last night and the following morning. We have found that the shoe organizer is a great item to have. With there bing 4 of us in an inside statesroom it clears alot of space for us. Bring the Downey wrinkle releaser...it works great. Don't forget the $1 bills for room service and your tip money. I have found that it is easier for us to pay our tips at guest services and get a voucher from them to put in our envelopes. You can do that anytime and hold on to them and have them ready for the last evening. Just to be honest....we pay our tips up front with the cruise and the vouchers are waiting for us in our room when we embark.

If this is your first cruise please remember this.....there is NO WAY you will be be to do everthing you want. DO NOT wear yourself out trying to do so. Everyone ends up tired, grouchy and aggravated. Remember this is a vacation so you need to relax and enjoy what you do and not be concerned with what you are not gonna be able to. All the more reason to book another one while you are on board. That line gets long and busy too if you wait until the last day.

I hope I have shared a few helpful hints and ideas with you, my fellow cruisers. My family and I are looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. Until then.....God Bless You.

Hi fellow Kentuckian! We are flying out on Friday. Can not wait to get onthe ship!!!

Kathy see you soon! I will be gone for a few days because of work. I do not know what they were thinking the week befre vacation. :confused3

I printed off the updated FE list last night. Were more people added?

This time next week, I will still be in the spa getting my blissful, peaceful facial. cloud9:

We put the new Mickey Decal on the back window too. Someone might think I like WDW. On my car is: a DVC decal, a Mickey decal, the Mickey family decals, the "been there, done that , going back" license plate holder and a Mickey bar antenna topper!

I pulled stuff out to pack today. Just waiting for DH to bring up the suitcases.

Speaking of decals.. Denine, are there any DCL decals for the car?? I want one!! :banana:

Just finished my crew thank you cards, address cards and post card labels :woohoo:

There's still that packing thing to finish...:sad2:

And the house to clean (sort of)... :sad2:

And a document to finish at work... :sad2:

But one way or the other I'm getting on that plane on Friday morning! :yay:

Are you back home yet or still at that 3 Bedroom Condo?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We are back!!! Had to check out at 10 am. Went out to breakfast on the way home. I feel like we are on vacation already!!! Fall used to be very empty here. We waited almost 30 minutes to get in for breakfast this morning. I guess tourists are a good thing!!

Ackkkk !! - Was I supposed to assign myself a FE Goodies Distribution Delivery Date? Yikes!

I dunno ... I guess Day At Sea on Monday would be a good time.

But here is the problem ... I have so many FE Goodies to distribute, I think I need a fork lift to carry it all! :goodvibes

Guess what DD Audrey (9) did this afternoon! She got into the 1/2 packed suitcase and got out the Pirate Costume stuff. She is so psyched up!

DD Katie (7) asked me today which car we are driving to Florida. I told her she could take either car, but the rest of us are flying. :laughing: She decided to join us on Southwest.

Also, I hope I don't mess up the ship compass / navigation system with all the magnets on my door. I must have 10 Lbs. of door decorations. :)

I'm not sure what's up with Deck 10 in the early morning hours. I'm an early bird and I expect to be all over the ship most mornings. But please, please, tell me there is a place where I can get a cup of coffee at O'Dark hundred 5am please?

Ok, ok. I suppose it is obvious that I'm a 1st time Disney Cuiser. I'm so painfully excited ... exponentially more than my kids, even! I'm already thinking about our next D-Cruise ... but I don't yet have the guts to inform the DW of my diabolical plan to book our next vacation on the Disney Dream ... oh ... feeling faint ... even a little 'Dreamy' ......

JamesKY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter