Oct. 16-23, 2010 - Bring Back the Magic

The Pancake Sisters dining at Palo

DSCN0890.jpg

DSCN0880_JPG.jpg

Oct 15 We fly in on the 15 about 3:00 ish metting Kathy and Frank
Head to outlet and then to Raddisson
Drinks and dinner with old and new friends

Oct 16 doing a happy dance on my way into the terminal. :dance3:

Boy I wish you guys could have made the ice cream lunch.

Thanks for making this and sharing it--it is really helpful! Kids and I are having a great time getting our items ready!!

You're very welcome. My two year old is enjoy the process as well! I can't count how many times I've heard "my Mickey" as she steals stuff from the pile!

So, did I miss the story about the pancakes on the head? :confused3

Or is it an inside joke? ;)

I don't care if it's an inside joke, just want to make sure that I'm not missing something.

How is it possible that MY clothes almost fit in a carry-on bag while DH's DD's and DS all need a BIGGGGG suitcase? I know I must be forgetting something. :laundy: <--------- I have been doing this all day just to make sure. :P :idea: maybe I can just buy new clothes in each port for the next day and not pack ANYTHING :rotfl2: can you tell how excited I am to pack for 4??? LOL

BTW: what are people doing in Cozumel? We are very seriously considering nt gettin off? We have been to COz. twice and well.... not much more to do that we can do with a baby.

I don't care if it's an inside joke, just want to make sure that I'm not missing something.

Technically I'm a second generation pancake sister but I must confess I'm not quite sure about the origin since it was started on a previous cruise when we had a different dining rotation. Kathy and Joanne know the full story.

N

How is it possible that MY clothes almost fit in a carry-on bag while DH's DD's and DS all need a BIGGGGG suitcase? I know I must be forgetting something. :laundy: <--------- I have been doing this all day just to make sure. :P :idea: maybe I can just buy new clothes in each port for the next day and not pack ANYTHING :rotfl2: can you tell how excited I am to pack for 4??? LOL

BTW: what are people doing in Cozumel? We are very seriously considering nt gettin off? We have been to COz. twice and well.... not much more to do that we can do with a baby.

:worship: I like to idea of buying something new in each port.

:idea: maybe I can just buy new clothes in each port for the next day and not pack ANYTHING :rotfl2: can you tell how excited I am to pack for 4??? LOL
You have my permission! I really like teh options for at sea days that you have to buy from teh ship store. :) We are doing the Tulum ruins in Cozumel. No idea of age limits, though, or if maybe you've already done that. Seems several of us are doing that.

I am soooo sorry - didn't mean to make a private joke.

It's a very non-exclusive club (with the exception of Big Red) - you just have to be goofy enough to be photographed with a pancake on your head!

I'll explain the whole pancake thing when I get home tonight.

Once again, didn't mean to offend anyone :flower3:

I can think of a few items that you should pack . . .but new clothes at each port sounds fun too :laughing:

No one is sleeping in the bunk in our room if you run into trouble with "someone"! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter