• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western.... "BRING BACK THE MAGIC"!

Pleas vote for the name that you perfer our Cruise to be called.

• Bring Back The Magic

• THe Magic Back in the Carribean....or....Back in the Carribean

• Western Parrotheads... or... Western Parrothead Pirates

• Fantasy & Reality Often Overlap"..or.."It's Kind of Fun to do the impossible", Walt Disney

• "Tomorrow can be a Wonderful Age"..or.."If you can dream it you can do it", Walt Disney

• The Magic is Back!!!.....or.....The Magic is Back in Town

• The Magic is Back in Paradise!!!....or....Our Magical Cruise!

• Livin' the Magic...Caribbean Magic!!!....or.... The Magic where dreams com true.

• Cruisin' with Disney...Priceless!!!......or...."Hakunamatata...It means no worries"

• Feel the Magic....or....Magical Moments

• Dreams Really Do Come True On The Magic.....or....Just Goofin' around the Magic

• MAGIC......Mickey's Aboard, Going Island Cruising!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
forbidden.png

You cannot.

The mods only allow ONE thread for each sailing to remain active. Otherwise there would be chaos with nobody emerging with benefits. It seems soon this thread will be closed (???) and the other will take off... until it too gets too large - then that one will close off. This sort of conduct is exactly the kind of thing which is questionable in motive. Frankly, this is ... silly. (sic)

unfriendly.jpg

:goodvibes

sorry, to repost that junk but i have my silent reasons.

Anyone know how many post we can have for the thread.

Lynn...it's 250 when the threads meet the page limit.

I am so sad to see this. I am actually suprised at the mod suggestion to split threads since that would do nothing but cause more division when we really should just try to work through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter