• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 15-22

scanmom

DIS Veteran
Should the parks be crowded this week? I have read that alot of people are going the 1st week of Oct., but I am wondering if alot of kids have fall break, which week in Oct. is it? We only get 2 days... my kids are missing some days to go. :)

we leave for wdw on the 17th. I have it planned in my head for crowds so I wont be dissapointed but if its not well that will be ok with my:banana: I figure it should be better than the middle of the summer:goodvibes

our last trip to WDW was on Memorial day week 2006. It was packed and hot!! It can't be any worse than that!!! :hippie:

We are going Oct 13-19. Many people have break over Columbus Day, so I'm hoping the crowds will be leaving as we are arriving.

Columbus Day is October 8. Many schools have that day or week off for break. Which is why I chose the week after for my vacation!:thumbsup2

We'll be there Oct. 16th-22nd with a group of 18!!

We go this time every year and just LOVE it!!

Here's hoping for nice cool and dry weather!:wizard:

DD is off (Like alot of kids in our area) Oct 16-19, so that is why we are able to come this fall.

on the 18th and 19th... they are going to miss a few days. The last time we did this we went to DLR, and it was very low crowds and great weather. hopefully that will happen at WDW this time. Maybe we should have gone back to DLR instead... We have valid AP's still, it would have been cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter