• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

Hi from Disney everyone, We've been at the World since Tuesday. The weather has been great. Our only inccident was that the computers were down at POFQ so we didn't get our room until after 5 and we arrived at 10:30. Online check-in did not help this time. Oh well. Tonight is MNSSHP and I can't wait. We're wearing our pirate outfits. Should be lot's of fun. Can't wait to meet you all. I'm off for coffee and beignets. See you soon!:goodvibes

I'm officially on vacation! We have the luggage packed and have only a few last minute items to get. We fly out in under 7hrs. Can't wait! Hope everyone has a safe trip, see you all on board!

I just saw somewhere that a poker game was going on Sunday at 1:00 at the Irish pub. Are there still openings and what is the ante? My husband may be interested. Thanks!

I just saw somewhere that a poker game was going on Sunday at 1:00 at the Irish pub. Are there still openings and what is the ante? My husband may be interested. Thanks!

Yes, there is space. I think that they are doing $20 tournaments. Just show up.

I think that the girls are also going to meet there to drop off DHs and then figure out where to go hang out and get a DOTD. All are welcome for that as well.

Hi from Disney everyone, We've been at the World since Tuesday. The weather has been great. Our only inccident was that the computers were down at POFQ so we didn't get our room until after 5 and we arrived at 10:30. Online check-in did not help this time. Oh well. Tonight is MNSSHP and I can't wait. We're wearing our pirate outfits. Should be lot's of fun. Can't wait to meet you all. I'm off for coffee and beignets. See you soon!:goodvibes

Have fun at MNSSHP! we are not doing it this year :(

I just have to pack a few more things and I'm off to the airport 5am tomorrow!

See you all soon!

What is everyone doing for dropping off their Fish Extender gifts? All at once? A certain day? Spread out?

I'm thinking it would be best if I drop off a bag all at once with all the goodies I've gotten for everyone in my group, is that okay?

What is everyone else planning? This is my first time doing this so I'm a bit lost!

What is everyone doing for dropping off their Fish Extender gifts? All at once? A certain day? Spread out?

I'm thinking it would be best if I drop off a bag all at once with all the goodies I've gotten for everyone in my group, is that okay?

What is everyone else planning? This is my first time doing this so I'm a bit lost!

I think I'm going to drop them all at once. Early morning while everyone is asleep :)

I think I will drop off all at once on the 2nd day..or maybe 1/2 thn 1/2 the next day..I hope I dont have trouble at air port getting them past security without a hitch...I am leaving at 4AM..
Safe travel everyone and see you on the ship.

Right I want all the great Stories to make me feel like I was there. ;)
How was the food and the ship. I hope it was as great as it should be for you all.:beach:

We got rebooked for August 3rd 2013. Had to pay a $300 penalty though. If any of you are on that Cruise let me know.

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts! They were so creative. My friends (the Agarwals) didn't know we were doing it- I signed them up and organized their gifts for them. They were so excited! It was great fun and we loved everything! The kids went off to school with the key chains on their backpacks and lots of new pens and pencils to remember their trip by this morning.

:) We are back home,,no one cleaned my room today, and I couldnt go to Cabana's for breakfast, I had to make my own. blah!! But all will be ok, I am booked on Eastern C. with Disney for March 9th on the Fantasy ....yippee

I wanted to thank everyone for all the great creative fe gifts.It was so much fun..thanks again..

We're back in Hong Kong safe and sound.
I'll like to point out a big thanks for Babyburrito's family for organising the meet and the bracelets.

We've enjoyed the random chats of fellow Disboard members around the ship.

Peace out
Lightsaber guy

Hi everyone, we got home Saturday afternoon....so sad.:sad2:
I'm am so very sorry that I couldn't make the meet. I was so ill from the motion of the ocean that I just sat at dinner. Not one bite.:rolleyes2 I spent the remainder if the evening in our cabin and wouldn't you know I had even packed Dramamine but was so sick I forgot about it.:confused3

Thanks for the wonderful FE gifts everyone. So much creativity.:thumbsup2Thanks Babyburrito, for delivering our bracelets. I ran into a couple of Fantasy Swashbucklers during the cruise.:goodvibes

We booked the Eastern next year November 30th. I really wanted to go when the ship was decorated for Christmas. Also, I saw many of my DISigns on your doors and gifts. That was so cool.:cool1:Take care everyone and have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

Thank you everyone for the FE gifts. It was so much fun and so much creativity! We are booked for October and looking forward to it already :hyper:

Yes, we lucked out. Poor weather before our crusie and now after. I don't think the Dream's 3 day saw land. Just days at sea. I just read that the Fantasy has been delayed and anyone sailing today should arrive at the port around 2 pm. So glad it wasn't us.:goodvibes

I heard and saw some videos about the Fantasy's damage. Palo and Remy took damage but I don't know how bad. I hope that it can all be fixed quickly.

Jill is scheduled to get on the ship this Saturday. I hope that it is as normal a cruise as possible!

I feel so lucky that our cruise was so beautiful and perfect weather wise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter