• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

Hi Guys -

Just so you all are aware there are 59 people on the Facebook Group - For many of us it is much easier to chat there then come here and read over the boards. We post hundred's of comments a day on there so it would be a bit overwhelming here on the board. (Not just about the cruise - but about ourselves and our families) Please know - we have never wanted to leave anyone out - and have tried to keep posting the link for those that wanted to join!!! :goodvibes

We know that not everyone uses Facebook - but most of us do - Me? I have three Facebook accounts, one of business, one for my book and one for me personally, so I am always there - as are many of the other people in that group. It is just easier for many of us - Sorry if anyone is angry about this - We do not mean to hurt anyone's feeling!!! :crowded:

I have posted a comment on the board about moving our meeting to the Atrium - I'll let you all know what that group has decided to do soon. We made this decision over 2 weeks ago - I am sure we will work something out. :grouphug:

The time is getting so close now!! YEAH!!!!:cool1:

I'm Sorry if you thought I was angry, I was not. i was just a bit sad to see arrangements being made without asking our input about your meet.
I want to meet everyone and have a first meet at least with as many from our Dis Thread as possible and then we can arrange smaller meets later. Obviously the Clubs aren't easy with Kids for the meet. If we could have the First as BabyBurrito says in the Atrium then all are able to come.

I'm sorry if I sounded angry, it wasn't personal only about Logistics. :grouphug:

:cheer2:I have good news:) I know some of you had tried to get shirts created, but the stores refused because of copyright & trademark concerns. I convinced my local t-shirt shop to create shirts for us with Mickey logo on the back! This logo was created by Shadowryter for us. Although the picture here is multi-colored the man can only do it in black & white. We need to move quickly on this! The cost of the t-shirt is $11. It is a white shirt, men's sizes. Please send me a pm here or an e-mail at MelFortier@aol.com (I prefer e-mail) if you would like to order a shirt. I will collect monies on the ship. I am also copying this info on the facebook board as well so that all have an opportunity.

I'm Sorry if you thought I was angry, I was not. i was just a bit sad to see arrangements being made without asking our input about your meet.
I want to meet everyone and have a first meet at least with as many from our Dis Thread as possible and then we can arrange smaller meets later. Obviously the Clubs aren't easy with Kids for the meet. If we could have the First as BabyBurrito says in the Atrium then all are able to come.

I'm sorry if I sounded angry, it wasn't personal only about Logistics. :grouphug:

I absolutely did not think you sounded angry!!! HUGS! I just wanted everyone to know what we were about. I totally understand about the meet - many of us purchased the bracelets for Babyburrito so we will be swinging by and saying hello too.

I can't wait!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!

Can you let me know when and where ed should be for the poker game. I am way far behind on the thread. Thank you! :)

We've finally got our room assignment :woohoo:. We are in 7152. trinibjill, please update the FE sheet for us and thanks for all your effort in managing the list!

We've finally got our room assignment :woohoo:. We are in 7152. trinibjill, please update the FE sheet for us and thanks for all your effort in managing the list!

I am sooooo happy for you!!! Although I was looking forward to you bunking with us, I was afraid that you might take videos of me slobbering or snoring & show everyone:rotfl2:

Poker game? Too bad my mom isn't on this cruise. She loves poker games and always tries to get us to play. We don't. Sorry mommy!

You have been updated on the 1st and 3rd post (FE) on the first page :coffee: There is only one more we need a cabin number for = Scooby3x1y and the FE list will be complete :thumbsup2 And, you are quite welcome ;)

I have some Bad news guys I won't make the Cruise.
Or the Rest of my Holiday. My Dad has been fighting Cancer the last few months and a couple of days ago he took ill with Shingles.

He has been great and was doing well with the Cancer and still Driving etc.
Until Sunday when he took ill and was Dehydrated and lethargic and Confused.

We took him to the ER and eventually told Shingles with encephalitis. On Sunday he couldn't speak but tonight he was great speaking and having fun, but still a bit thin.
He asked me not to cancel Holiday and don't worry he is getting better.
The Dr told me that because of the Underlying Cancer and because he has a heart problem as well that he can go either way with the illness and shingles is bad. He said he seems worse but he didn't see him last night as he couldn't speak etc and tonight he looks much better.
Anyway we decided to cancel everything VB,Cruise and AKL. We are due to fly out in 3hrs and I'm sitting here angry,sad and Dissapointed.:)

I am so sorry this happened to your dad, I pray he will keep improving.
I was so looking forward to meeting you. Maybe things will turn around and you will be able to rebook..Lets all say a prayer.

I have some Bad news guys I won't make the Cruise.
Or the Rest of my Holiday. My Dad has been fighting Cancer the last few months and a couple of days ago he took ill with Shingles.

He has been great and was doing well with the Cancer and still Driving etc.
Until Sunday when he took ill and was Dehydrated and lethargic and Confused.

We took him to the ER and eventually told Shingles with encephalitis. On Sunday he couldn't speak but tonight he was great speaking and having fun, but still a bit thin.
He asked me not to cancel Holiday and don't worry he is getting better.
The Dr told me that because of the Underlying Cancer and because he has a heart problem as well that he can go either way with the illness and shingles is bad. He said he seems worse but he didn't see him last night as he couldn't speak etc and tonight he looks much better.
Anyway we decided to cancel everything VB,Cruise and AKL. We are due to fly out in 3hrs and I'm sitting here angry,sad and Dissapointed.:)

Callymum, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Prayers for him & your family. We'll miss you on the cruise.

Callymum, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and your family and you will surely be missed on our cruise. Take care.
Linda, Dan and Heather

I just let cabana 17 go if u are looking for a cabana.
And I cancelled palo on the 5th night and Reme on the 3rd night and a palo Brunch on the 6th day.:)

Thank you for your Kind Words. X

It's hard knowing I'm due to fly out in hrs.

Trinibjill will you take me of the FE List. Thank you. Hopefully someone else can use my Space.

Thanks everyone.
Christine.x

And I cancelled palo on the 5th night and Reme on the 3rd night and a palo Brunch on the 6th day.:)

Trinibjill will you take me of the FE List. Thank you. Hopefully someone else can use my Space.

Thanks everyone.
Christine.x

Christine - I am so sorry to hear about Dad. I truly pray that all goes well for you. Again, I thank you for your help with the FE and yes I will take you off the list. :grouphug: :flower3:

Callymum said:

Thanks everyone.
Christine.x

Christine
Praying for you and your dad.....just want you to know your in my thoughts....take care
Kristy

Hey I just noticed our stateroom number on the fe list is wrong, I am dsnygirl2006, our room number is 7170, I hope it's not too late to have this changed :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter