• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

Joanie I'm afraid you'll run into the same problem with the copyrights. We did also last year's cruise logo.

I guess I will scrap the idea. Others had done it on other Disney cruises, but I certainly dont want alot of trouble over this or have to worry about it. I guess everyone can do their own thing then..but I am going to call the t-shirt place today and see what they have to say..
Gee it would have been nice to see everyone getting on the ship with the same shirt that would link us to Swashbucklers!!!
I do want to thank Shadowryter again..
If anyone finds out anything more about it or how we can do it please let me know..

Can we still order bands? We'd like to have 2, please. Let me know how to send payment or we can pay you onboard..whatever works for you. Thanks!
Yes, you can still order bands. I've got you down for 2. You can pay me on the ship or before either work for me.

I am amazed at all the families that are on this thread! If I counted correctly there is 68 families!
That's not counting the ones that are only on the facebook group.
How cool is that! :thumbsup2

Now to find a place for us all to meet!
Does anyone who has been on the Fantasy or Dream before know which lounge area would be a good place for a meet?

Tara, your dh wouldn't see what you do in the facebook group unless he's also a member, since it's a closed group. You can still join if you want. There is very little discussion about the fish extenders anyway.

Tara, your dh wouldn't see what you do in the facebook group unless he's also a member, since it's a closed group. You can still join if you want. There is very little discussion about the fish extenders anyway.

I'm so technologically challenged. Would I get one of those "Tara is now friends with?" OR "Tara has joined." or whatever. He and I both only have about 30 friends each so most activity is noticed on each other's facebooks.

I don't know for sure. I don't think so. My son says he doesn't see any notifications about me being on there.

I'm thinking of trying to do the Mixology class while on board. My Dh is a non Drinker so I'm on my own. Is anyone else going to try and book this Also.:)

I'm thinking of trying to do the Mixology class while on board. My Dh is a non Drinker so I'm on my own. Is anyone else going to try and book this Also.:)
We are. We did the Tequila and Margarita tasting last time and had a great time.:goodvibes

We are. We did the Tequila and Margarita tasting last time and had a great time.:goodvibes

How was the Margarita one!
It's between this and a cocktail taster if they do this.

On another Note, do any of you lovely Cruisers know the Dining Rotations for our Western B Cruise. I was told one Rotation and then DCL sent me Rotations info that seems to be the Eastern Fantasy Cruise.!

I'm definitely interested in signing up for the Mixology class. I missed them the last time. Totally forgot to inquire about them. They're on my check in list for day one!

How was the Margarita one!
It's between this and a cocktail taster if they do this.

On another Note, do any of you lovely Cruisers know the Dining Rotations for our Western B Cruise. I was told one Rotation and then DCL sent me Rotations info that seems to be the Eastern Fantasy Cruise.!

I don't know the dining rotation or how that works. I always thought that while some people were eating in one restaurant others were dining in another.

What I do know is the dress code for each of the days.

Saturday= Cruise Casual
Sunday= Formal
Monday= Cruise Casual
Tuesday= Cruise Casual
Wednesday= Pirate
Thursday= Semi-Formal
Friday= Cruise Casual

DH was thinking about renting a tux on the ship for formal night but I think that we could buy one for less than that. Anyone else planning on doing a tux?

I don't know the dining rotation or how that works. I always thought that while some people were eating in one restaurant others were dining in another.

Sunday= Cruise Casual
Monday= Formal
Tuesday= Cruise Casual
Wednesday= Pirate
Thursday= Semi-Formal
Friday= Cruise Casual

DH was thinking about renting a tux on the ship for formal night but I think that we could buy one for less than that. Anyone else planning on doing a tux?
Dan has rented his tux from the cruise site. He's going with the James Bond look...white dinner jacket. Heather and I are wearing long evening gowns. Cruise casual is just that. I'm mixing and matching. Nice black pants and different tops along with a skirt. I have a couple of long dresses for Palo brunch and semi-formal night. Long is the key for me since I have an injury that I got at Down Town Disney almost a year ago.:rolleyes1 Still dealing with it today and sporting a wrapped leg every day. :(Pirate night....we're going all out. Can't wait for this one.:yay:

I had different info for the dinners, based on Western caribbean navigators:

Sat 10/13 cruise casual
Sun 10/14 Formal
Mon 10/15 cruise casual
Tue 10/16 cruise casual
Wed 10/17 Pirates
Thu 10/18 Semi-formal
Fri 10/19 cruise casual

The dining rotations are:

AERAEER
RAERAAE
ERAERRA

Sunday= Cruise Casual
Monday= Formal
Tuesday= Cruise Casual
Wednesday= Pirate
Thursday= Semi-Formal
Friday= Cruise Casual

Thank you for the information on Dress.
I love seeing Cruisers Dressed up in their Finery. :)

I had different info for the dinners, based on Western caribbean navigators:

Sat 10/13 cruise casual
Sun 10/14 Formal
Mon 10/15 cruise casual
Tue 10/16 cruise casual
Wed 10/17 Pirates
Thu 10/18 Semi-formal
Fri 10/19 cruise casual

The dining rotations are:

AERAEER
RAERAAE
ERAERRA

Yes that's right 2nd night Formal and 6th night Semi Formal with apirate night on the 5th night.

I had asked DCL to verify that I had put in ERAERRA for my Rotation Request and I got an answer that it wasn't available and they emailed me the Rotations for the Eastern Cruise, This is why I was asking!

I sent an email back and asked them to Double check.
And low and behold - Today I got another email stating that indeed ERAERRA was available and they had put in the Request. No apology only that the previous email had Rotations from an earlier Cruise.
Thank god I didn't panic and cancel any of my Dinner bookings on the First emails information. :)

Saturday= Cruise Casual
Sunday= Formal
Monday= Cruise Casual
Tuesday= Cruise Casual
Wednesday= Pirate
Thursday= Semi-Formal
Friday= Cruise Casual

Oops, I messed it up a bit but I have got it straight now! :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter