Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

We are sailing on our first Disney Cruise 10/13 and can't wait!

Room 5044
Disneyfun4all
Me - Stephanie 29; DH - Keith 34; DD - Emily 10
Coming from Jackson, WI (near Milwaukee)
Early Dining
Celebrating DD's Birthday
Fish Extender - No

We are so excited to be taking this cruise! :cool1:

Welcome aboard :cool1: Your info has been added to the "who's going post #1". :surfweb: You will love this group :cloud9:

Actually looking at the lists maybe I will just stay on one and deliver my extras to random other rooms!

We wanted to be on all 3 lists can we still do that. I thought I posted that! Let me know!

I reviewed all of your posts - and you didn't request that. :confused3 Since we are past the cutoff date I can't do that for you. I am so sorry :(

I'm sure Dvc members can get free Upgrades the same as everone else, it depends on how busy the Cruise is and if they need your room for someone else.

Other option of upgrading is to get to the Port early and pay for an upgrade at the Desk. It's usually a good bit cheaper price wise then upgrading before the Port. Downside is there may be no upgrades available or someone got in before you. :)

Thank you

We are sailing on our first Disney Cruise 10/13 and can't wait!

Room 5044
Disneyfun4all
Me - Stephanie 29; DH - Keith 34; DD - Emily 10
Coming from Jackson, WI (near Milwaukee)
Early Dining
Celebrating DD's Birthday
Fish Extender - No

We are so excited to be taking this cruise! :cool1:

You are right next door! What a fun hallway we will be - babyburrito is a couple doors down. Welcome!

We have a room number as of right now we are in room 2514.. Trying to upgrade not sure though!!!

Congrats on a room number - I changed it on post 1 and 3 first page :thumbsup2 You are right next door to DISNEYFAN_SD in the 1st group

I want to first thank everyone who has been keeping track of all of our rooms and organizing the lists, especially trinibjill. I may have missed this post, but was there ever a final decision on our meet once we get on the ship?

I don't think that we have our meets ironed out yet. I'm sure we will soon.:goodvibes

Got Disney Mail today...We are staying at POFQ for 4 nights prior to the cruise, (I know ticker says WL)complete with Deluxe dining, Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP. It's getting so close.:cool1:

Thanks! It's my fault for not paying attention to the thread. I wanted to be on all 3 then I realized how many were on each list and I was like oh wait no more added projects before the wedding! That is enough stress right now :) Can not wait for the cruise when we can finally relax!

What you posted is a good idea. Also, it is very generous of you :hippie::lovestruc

You need to think about relaxing... You only have 33 days to stress until you walk on the ship and let go of it all... It won't be long..... Yeah

I'm doing a FE gift that would be nice if I could personalize it. When info has been collected, have last names been included?

Thanks!

I'm doing a FE gift that would be nice if I could personalize it. When info has been collected, have last names been included?

Thanks!

When I asked everyone to give their info - I didn't ask for last names. On the 1st post you will find their first names. :( Perhaps you could say - for ex: For the "ohpatric family" in 5046 - Pat, Ric, Melissa & Bailey or if they were giving you your gift it would be For the "Scooby3x1y family" Bruce, Lori, Mason & Courtney

When I asked everyone to give their info - I didn't ask for last names. On the 1st post you will find their first names. :( Perhaps you could say - for ex: For the "ohpatric family" in 5046 - Pat, Ric, Melissa & Bailey or if they were giving you your gift it would be For the "Scooby3x1y family" Bruce, Lori, Mason & Courtney

It will be okay....It either needs last names or no names. No worries though, we got it figured out. :thumbsup2

Good Morning All,

Like everyone else, we are getting excited about our upcoming vacation. Since neither my wife nor I are very artistic, we ordered FE gifts and found that we have WAY too many of them so we will be giving FE gifts to everyone on all 3 lists. I know the deadline has passed and we are not expecting the same in return.

Also, we spent some time over the weekend watching cruise ships depart the terminal. If you go to the link below, you can do the same. The next departure for DCL won't be until Thursday 9/13. It was exciting to see our ship leave but depressing because it was leaving w/o us!!

http://portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Like many of you, we will be at WDW at AKL starting on 11 October. My brother & sister-in-law (from Colorado) will be arriving as well for a quick visit but I don't think they are on the cruise w/us. We typcially cruise together but this time they are staying back and going on a December cruise...unless they surprise us again??

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon

Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter