Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

The split looks good to me. Lizanb and Farnmor wanted to be on both lists.

I am surprised at all of the recent newcomers! Everyone is getting in cruise mode now!

Thank you for the answer to the PM - I will ad them to both lists. :thumbsup2

Thanks for keeping the FE list updated. Thanks for adding me to both groups. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to hear them they say Welcome, Burnett family!!!

Our registration time is tonight! Been waiting for this for 17 months!!! Hoping we get excursions and port time we want. So excited :cheer2::cheer2:

I've mentioned before that I am (well really used to be) very active on cruise critic. There were often meet and greats that many people signed up for but in the end didn't attend.

Does the same type of thing happen with the FE's. I notice there are some people who signed up but really havent' been back since - not that there is a reason to. Typically do people sign up and then don't participate at all OR hang an FE but not contribute or does it seem everyone that signs up participates.

OK - I did the research - if anyone wants to tackle contacting fellow cruisers to see if they still want to participate in the FE - Here is a list according to the last time they posted on the forum.
Most are fairly current; however, some havn't posted since 2011.
This is totally up to you.
If someone does opt out let me know and I will update :grouphug:

datelastposted.png

You are on both posts. You are #34 on the 3rd post page one
AND I also made reference to you at the top of that page so all would realize I was adding more names.
On the 1st post go to GTY 05E - about the 12th one listed.
In addition if you go to post #1024 you will see you were added on 24 July at 7:33 am.
I especially remember doing that post because of your special Disney name ;)
Thank you. We are very excited about our upcoming cruise and participating in the FE. The slit of the list looks great.

OK - I did the research - if anyone wants to tackle contacting fellow cruisers to see if they still want to participate in the FE - Here is a list according to the last time they posted on the forum.
Most are fairly current; however, some havn't posted since 2011.
This is totally up to you.
If someone does opt out let me know and I will update :grouphug:

datelastposted.png

I will PM the ones who are not sure and haven't been on in an while. Doing it as I post this.
I am asking them to post on our list if they wish to do the FE still, if they don't post asking you Triniibjill to add them, then I presume we can take them of the list. :confused3

I will PM the ones who are not sure and haven't been on in an while. Doing it as I post this.
I am asking them to post on our list if they wish to do the FE still, if they don't post asking you Triniibjill to add them, then I presume we can take them of the list. :confused3
okey dokey ;).

I Sent emails to the all up to 25th July, some don't have email option so they were Pm'd. The only ones I couldn't find were - DisneyFam2011

So hopefully the ones we weren't sure about will post soon to get list finalised.

Thank you Trinibijill for all your hard work. :thumbsup2

Cool beans - DisneyFam2011 and bamagirl2323 are part of Disneygirl2006.

It's working there's one post already :woohoo:

And thank you ;)

trinibjill said:
Cool beans - DisneyFam2011 and bamagirl2323 are part of Disneygirl2006.

It's working there's one post already :woohoo:

And thank you ;)

Hi
I got your PM and yes we (Disneygirl2006) are still doing the FE and so are bamagirl2323, this I my mom and disneyfam2011, those are our friends, so we are all participating in the FE!!!

Trinibjill, I got an Email from - Dawn/Denise and they say YES to FE.

And Email from Scrapindis saying Yes also. :thumbsup2

We have decided to not participate in FE, but we are really excited about the cruise and meeting all of you!

Sweetp0618 (Patti)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter