Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

trinibjill - i think you used to be our "neighbor" on this cruise but i no longer see your name on the first post. did i miss something? are you still going?

pat

Hello!

I haven't been on the Dis for a few years, but we just booked the Fantasy (our first Disney Cruise) using DVC points for our anniversary & hubby's birthday:

Stateroom: 10664
DIS Name: Tink10 :tinker:
Names/Age(s): (DW) Valerie 42 & (DH) Gary 43
Where From: Southeastern WI
Dining - late or early: Late
Celebrating: 22nd Anniversary & DH B-Day
Participating in the Fish Extender: Yes

Hello!

I haven't been on the Dis for a few years, but we just booked the Fantasy (our first Disney Cruise) using DVC points for our anniversary & hubby's birthday:

Stateroom: 10664
DIS Name: Tink10 :tinker:
Names/Age(s): (DW) Valerie 42 & (DH) Gary 43
Where From: Southeastern WI
Dining - late or early: Late
Celebrating: 22nd Anniversary & DH B-Day
Participating in the Fish Extender: Yes

Hi there, you will love sailing Disney :thumbsup2. Your info is posted on the 1st page. :surfweb:

We will be staying at BWV before & after the cruise and had planned on taking Disney transportation. We're debating on reserving a limo instead and was wondering if anyone here has ever done (or was interested in doing) a limo-share.

We'd really prefer to take private transportation, so we can stop for beverages to stock out cabin with ;)

If anyone is interested, please just let me know :goodvibes

We will be staying at BWV before & after the cruise and had planned on taking Disney transportation. We're debating on reserving a limo instead and was wondering if anyone here has ever done (or was interested in doing) a limo-share.

We'd really prefer to take private transportation, so we can stop for beverages to stock out cabin with ;)

If anyone is interested, please just let me know :goodvibes

You must own at BWV if you already have your reservations! At the 7 mo window we will be trying to get in at BWV or BCV after the cruise but are not sure of our plans before the cruise. Sharing a ride sounds like a good idea but I will have to look into it. We have used private service before and saved money but they may charge per person when it comes to the larger vehicles. We still have some time to work it all out.

Just finished booking our room for the night before and the night after the cruise at BLT with MK view! So excited. We are finally going to be able to stay at our home resort, we usually book too late! We are getting closer!:yay:

Just finished booking our room for the night before and the night after the cruise at BLT with MK view! So excited. We are finally going to be able to stay at our home resort, we usually book too late! We are getting closer!:yay:

I booked our room for after the cruise on Sunday!!! SO EXCITED! We're staying at Saratoga Springs for eight additional nights after our B-2-B. Since we want to stay at Bay Lake Tower one night before we sail on our first "leg" of this vacation - we'll have to wait until March to book it. Yes - October will be here before we know it! Dang! I better start on my FE gifts! :rotfl2::yay::dance3:

Hello everyone and welcome to all new cruisers.:welcome: I'm been away for a bit. My DD had a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic that she has taken all her life and I'm dragging around a severely bruised leg due to an accident at Disney, of all places.:scared1:But I just wanted to drop by to say...
OurHouseThanksgiving-1.jpg

Haven't been on lately but am getting really excited to start planning our trip prior to the cruise. We also are DVC members and hope to get were we want to stay in March (fingers crossed).

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas :santa: and a safe and Happy New Year.party:I also just recieved some Disney Cruise mail. Makes things seem so much real. Can't wait.:woohoo:

Stateroom: guarantee, not assigned
DIS Name: sweetp0618
Names/Age(s): Patti (50), Cailyn (20)
Where From: Chapel Hill, NC
Dining - late or early: late
Celebrating: fall break!
Participating in the Fish Extender: yes

Stateroom: guarantee, not assigned
DIS Name: sweetp0618
Names/Age(s): Patti (50), Cailyn (20)
Where From: Chapel Hill, NC
Dining - late or early: late
Celebrating: fall break!
Participating in the Fish Extender: yes

Hi there - welcome to the cruise - your info has been posted to the 1st page :cool1::thumbsup2

Come join the Fantasy Swashbucklers of the Carribbean
swashbuckler-1.png

So, who's going? Are you excited? Come on and join the forum. List all that are going and I will post your info on this page ;)
Format:
***Roll Call***
Stateroom: 7170
DIS Name: dsnygirl2006
Names/Age(s): Kristy (34) Jay (35) Carson (9)
Where From: Hendersonville, TN
Dining - late or early: early
Celebrating:
Participating in the Fish Extender: YES!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter