Oct 13, 2012 Fantasy who's going

Yesterday they showed her anger twice on recap. I guess now we know what the hoopla was about. It was to show if she is competent to stand trial. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:. That family may be a little unique - but she is totally competent.

Got to pack today. My Grandson is getting married on the 30th and they picked Nags Head, NC.:bride::grouphug:

Here is another pic of renderings on the Fantasy.
skylineatEuropa.png

Enjoy the wedding!!!

Good morning all :goodvibes Great wedding - Adrian and Kate went to a state park to get married. We walked thru the wooded part and then went to the lake. Got some great pics. Will post a couple tomorrow.

The first picture is at the entrance to the State Park with Kate and my DD Colleen, the second is the path we took to get to the lake, the third is just before the ceremony with my Grandson Adrian and Kate, and finally the preacher doing the ceremony.
Also, since today is the 4th of July Happy 4th to all.

DSCN5185.jpg
DSCN5186.jpg
DSCN5207.jpg
DSCN5234.jpg
fireworks.gif
mickey.gif
cid_038901c8d9ffb5fe2a0032378e45Ste.gif
cid_038c01c8d9ffb5fe2a0032378e45Ste.gif

The dream has the same theme. We listened to Crush. He was cool "Dude"
animatorspalate.png

Saw this picture on facebook - had to borrow it :lmao:
My saying is "His trial and her trial - perfect together":thumbsup2

270578_1967343776286_1023682018_31772530_178009_s.jpg

Here's something to do - test your coloring skills = go to the site listed and download

donaldcoloringpage.png

http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID10043520.asp

THIS ARTICLE IS ONE DAY OLD - IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MAGIC KINGDOM UPDATES. CLICK ABOVE.

Video: More of the Magic Kingdom New Fantasyland Revealed

Orlando Attractions Magazine (blog) 1 day ago
The Official Disney Parks Blog has new Fantasyland details today. A new video has been created for installation in One Man's Dream at Disney's Hollywood ...
LaughingPlace.com - 5 related articles
Disney Gives Fresh Look At 'Little Mermaid' Ride‎ - WESH Orlando
Fantasyland, Fourth of July and Fantastic Fireworks!‎ - Behind The Thrills (blog)
More news for disney fantasyland »

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT SUMMER. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FEEDBACK WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WDW?

I booked this cruise a few weeks ago for an anniversary celebration next year (will be 12 years). This will be our first Disney cruise, but I've been a Disney lover all my life. We're planning a few days at WDW before the cruise.

I'm a little worried that we won't get reservations for Palo and Remy since we're first time Disney cruisers. Hopefully, we won't have a problem.

I booked this cruise a few weeks ago for an anniversary celebration next year (will be 12 years). This will be our first Disney cruise, but I've been a Disney lover all my life. We're planning a few days at WDW before the cruise.

I'm a little worried that we won't get reservations for Palo and Remy since we're first time Disney cruisers. Hopefully, we won't have a problem.

Welcome to the cruise. I see you are from Pa. I used to live in Jersey until last year. If you would like I can add your info to the first page. Check out the first post then let me know what you want put on there.

You will love your Disney cruise.

Welcome to the cruise. I see you are from Pa. I used to live in Jersey until last year. If you would like I can add your info to the first page. Check out the first post then let me know what you want put on there.

You will love your Disney cruise.

We've lived in PA for 5 years now, but we will always call Georgia home.

Here is our info:

DIS Name: CruiseLover73
Names/Age(s): Angela (38) and Jeff (40)
Where From: PA
Dining - late or early: Early
Celebrating: Anniversary
Participating in the Fish Extender: Unsure

Check out the above - it is from the Insiders Guide. It gives a little info on dining. You probably won't have any problems. Also, this is a 7 day cruise and that gives you more of an opportunity to dine there versus a 3 or 4 day cruise.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm soaking up all the information I can right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter