Oct. 12-16 Dream cruise

I just booked our October 12 Disney Dream cruise yesterday. I made a request to join the Facebook group. Do I need to do anything else or will someone just respond to my request? There are three of us going, all adults. Stateroom is 12524.

Booked our 1st Disney cruise! Woo! We also booked 2 nights at the Art of Animation before the cruise! It's me, my husband and our daughters 4 and 6!
I can't believe we have to wait over 8 months still!

Hi All --

DH and I just booked on board the Fantasy. This will be our first trip without our teenagers. Let us know about the FE list. We had an amazing turnout from our recent trip.

Requesting to join the FB group in a bit.

Theresa 8-)

I think most of us who have been on the disboard are also on the FB group now, but I will post the FE list here as well. It's set up as a google document that anyone can edit with the link.

It seemed like everyone so far has wanted to make it smaller groups, so we'll cap the first group at 15 and create additional lists as more families join in.

We'll close the list on Sept. 12 -- one month out from our cruise.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgV4aCJAio4FdEdaNkw3QUpVdklWWFNzUUxBeERUN0E#gid=0

Happy fishing! :beach:

We just booked our first Disney cruise today! We have a son who will be 5 when we sail 10-12. I'm looking for any tips I might need and I'm very interested in finding out about the fish extenders!

We have setup a cruise website to go along with the Facebook and DISBoards pages.
It has all the information on the FE as well as links to the Facebook page, some helpful links, and we have setup a roll call page as well.

The website link is below.
October 12th 4 Night Dream Cruise

Hello everyone! My family and I will be on this cruise again. We decided to book after being on the same cruise last October. Look forward to meeting some of you!

So excited! My husband & I's first cruise! We can't wait! Reading and researching as much as possible. I'm a Disney World expert - but cruising newbie! Never thought we'd ever do a cruise, but my husband surprised me with it! :cloud9: Just requested to join the FB group & am reading up on this "Fish Extender" stuff. What a great idea...can't wait to learn more!:cool1:

Hello everyone! My family and I will be on this cruise again. We decided to book after being on the same cruise last October. Look forward to meeting some of you!

:welcome:
Welcome back, there are a few of us from last year. Hopefully our weather will be just as good.

So excited! My husband & I's first cruise! We can't wait! Reading and researching as much as possible. I'm a Disney World expert - but cruising newbie! Never thought we'd ever do a cruise, but my husband surprised me with it! :cloud9: Just requested to join the FB group & am reading up on this "Fish Extender" stuff. What a great idea...can't wait to learn more!:cool1:

Welcome Aboard, you will love it. We were the same way after a 10 year gap between cruises we have now taken or booked cruises in three of the last four years with another pending the release of the rest of the 2015 dates.

We just booked our first Disney cruise on the Dream for 10/12! Can hardly believe it.My husband and I will be celebrating our 16th anniversary and our two kids will be with us. DD 12 and DS 9! :goodvibes

I have this cruise "on hold" right now and pretty sure that if nothing changes will be booking soon.

It will be myself and my DS (6). Very excited about Halloween activities on the ship. Also will be celebrating my birthday.

Yay! Welcome (maybe)! We'd love to have you guys. Feel free to join us on Facebook too. There's more activity going on there. :)

OMG first post ever!! We have been cruising and doing DVC and Disney for years now and while we always read the dis boards I think I'm the first in the family to actually post! We are doing this cruise and hopefully not so scary. Halloween is kind of our traditional disney time =) Im excited to check out the facebook because me and my mom are looking into trying out fish extenders!

Last year me and my hubby took our first cruise alone and got paired up with some of the most awesome people at dinner! Im hoping to meet new Disney fans this year =)

OMG first post ever!! We have been cruising and doing DVC and Disney for years now and while we always read the dis boards I think I'm the first in the family to actually post! We are doing this cruise and hopefully not so scary. Halloween is kind of our traditional disney time =) Im excited to check out the facebook because me and my mom are looking into trying out fish extenders!

Last year me and my hubby took our first cruise alone and got paired up with some of the most awesome people at dinner! Im hoping to meet new Disney fans this year =)

There were several of us from last years cruise that did MNSSHP either before or after the cruise. DCL did a great job IMHO last year with decorations and activities aboard the Dream for Halloween as well.
Be sure to check out the Website (in signature below) for the FE list signup and other information we have put on there for the cruise, as well as the Facebook page. :surfweb:

We are booked for this cruise also. This will be our 1st cruise ever. It will be me, hubs, and daughter (10). She knows we are going but thinks it will be next summer...:cool1::cool1::beach::wave2:party:

This is going to be our second cruise, our last cruise was 2008. I can not wait!!! Both the girls know we are going my oldest will be 11 and the youngest will be 7.

Hello! We are excited about going on our very 1st cruise and want to know everything we can before hand! How do I find out more about the fish extender program? Where do I sign up?!?

Okay. I just finished looking through the posts, cruise website, and FB page. The fish extender program is a little clearer. Is there one official place to sign up or do posts/invitations to join pop up randomly? If I'm understanding it correctly, there is no set rules about gifting. Each individual decides whether to gift each member of the family or have a family gift. The only rule is that everyone who signs up gives and receives from everyone else?

The more I read about this cruise, the more excited I get! I think I am more excited than my 7yr old daughter! Looking forward to hearing from anybody and everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter