• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 11-18 Eastern NAVIGATORS

:pirate: hey, Great pictures. I was on the same cruise. I am also in one of your photos.:scared1: I am taking pictures of the Magic stern at st. Maartin. Thanks,
I have tons of pics that I have posted on face book but not sure how to load on this site. Any suggestions?

LOL that's too funny about you being in my pics!!!! and Welcome to the boards!!

hmm I'm not too computer savy but I can try to help.
do you also have your pics in a photobucket account? If so just copy the IMG code under the pictures and copy it here by clicking on the little yellow box right at the top here where you type this message.
If you need more help with this, just let me know:goodvibes

Thanks,

I will try to link to my flckr account. I say that someone else did this. If you do get a chance to view them, let me know what you think. I tried some panaramic shot, some did better than others. I have a great one of Nassau's paradise island from the deck 10. I am still learning how to use this camera, some pictures are better than other and so on.

Thanks again. What deck were you on, we were in 7543.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter