Oceaneer Club question

Roo2

Greatest Disney Vacation Planner Ever
I'm trying to work in a dinner at Palo's for the 3-day Wonder cruise, and I'm wondering if the Oceaneers Club will take kids for childcare at 7 p.m. the first night, or if this is just a time to visit with parents, and they open up childcare at 8:45 p.m. for the welcome party? And does anyone know what videos the clubs typically show later in the evening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. While I'm at it, does anyone know of a great place to snorkel in Nassau? Thanks!

According to the Ages 3-4 Navigator for the 7Days, the Participation Confirmation ends at 7pm during the first evening. So, yes it is open to drop in at the time, but you might want to have your Palo reservation for 8pm just in case your luggage is delayed, remember Palo is a formal restaurant, so no shorts no jeans, no Rams, No Patriots kind of t-shirts are allowed. The movies starts around 10pm and they usually show just the kind of movies kids like to watch over and over and over again: Tarzan, Pocahantas, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter