Oceaneer Club "prizes" or "gifts"

cotomom

<font color=red>That'd be FABULOUS!<br><font color
Just thought I'd let you guys know what my kids got in the Oceaneer's Club during our 7 night Eastern (1/10)

For performing in the final show, they received the same as before "I discovered the Magic" t-shirt.

For pj party, they both colored a fullsize pillowcase. The 3-4 group was Timon and Pumbaa on it, the 5-7 group had other characters, Goofy I believe.

The both made picture frames, one out of popsicle sticks and "gems", the other was out of construction paper. both had magnets on the back.

At some point, there was a photo opp with Daisy or Donald Duck and a complimentary 5x7 available for your frame.

Finally, on the last night, when we were checking them out, the cm gave us light blue "fishing" type floppy hats for each of them...

HTH someone!

Thanks for the information. I hope my kids enjoy the club enough to spend some time there. DD4 will probably stay by herself but DD3 may want us to stay with her. Maybe after a few activities where we stay, she will be willing to stay with her sister.

Hope you had a great time on your trip.

Denae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter