Occupation? OT

I'm a full time student at New Jersey City University in Jersey. Going into my 4th year in the fall. I'm studing to be an early childhood teacher and I have a double major in GeoScience. I work at school too as a student assisstant in the ITS department. :flower:

I am a photojournalist in Toronto at one of the major dailies.

Cheers

I am a training coordinator for a pharmaceutical company... I also teach scrapbooking classes.

hjc1277 said:
I am a training coordinator for a pharmaceutical company... I also teach scrapbooking classes.

Now that's what I need to find myself a scrapbooking teacher - how fun :)

I am a graphic designer. I used to work for a publisher of childeren's books and had enough of the politics of big corporations. So I went out on my own, do freelance work for the competition..haha! do freelance work for other companies and do all the marketing and advertising for my husaband's company. I just started my own "company" and have been doing a ton of wedding stuff...even some Disney brides! I also do a bit of interior design on the side, textile design was my second major in college and I kind of have a knack for it, comes natural to me.

OH, and I am going for my real estate license this month.

I just left my job as a nanny :sad1: and now I am bartending at my "old" job while I search for something new. Both DH2B and I are job searching since we just moved to Wisconsin and it is getting stressful!!!!!!! Wish us luck!
Jocelyn

I am a full time student finishing my bachelor's at the University of Houston----two semesters to go :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I also work part time as a server at a Mexican Restaurant. been working there six years, the free food is great for a struggling college student :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I have just finished my degree in criminology and psychology and have been working part-time in admin! :badpc:

lorapinky said:
I have just finished my degree in criminology and psychology and have been working part-time in admin! :badpc:
Congratulations!! I'm so envious as that's exactly what I want to go back to school for!! :goodvibes

do it then, dont let anything stop you... I loved it...its very gripping! I am nervously awaiting my results but i have had a few and i am very happy with them :teeth:

Glass Slipper said:
I'm the main meteorologist for a TV station in the Southeast. :umbrella:

That's really cool. I had to take 2 meteorology classes for my major. I love it when the weather comes on and I actually understand what they're talking about. :flower:

I'm a high school math teacher - I just finished my first year and I'm glad I made it through in one piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter