Ocala Disney Welcome Center

vadad

Earning My Ears
I am planning to purchase my annual pass on my drive down to disney next week. Since I am driving from LA, I will be travelling via I-75 thru Ocala. All of the sites (wdwinfo and allears) seem to say that the Welcome center in Ocala where the annual passes are sold are on I-95 - is this correct? Isn't it on I-75 in Ocala?? Where is it in Ocala? Right off the interstate? They do sell annual passes there, right?? Anyone have any info to help me? If so, they really need to fix this so as not to confuse anyone.

Thanks

The Ocala Welcome Center is located at exit 68 (or 350 not sure they changed the exit numbers and I found both listed) off of
I-75 (you are correct...I-95 doesn't run anywhere near Ocala). Last I knew they still offered the annual passes there. Not sure if this is still their phone number, but 352-854-0770 is what I have for the Ocala Welcome Center.

They offered annual passes when we went Nov 1st. I-75 is correct, and the old exit number was 68. It is right off the interstate.

Note: They offered AP's, but they DO NOT exchange Disney Store plastic vouchers for AP's (but they may exchange the old paper vouchers). These must be done at a theme park tx window. If you are buying when you get there, Ocala is a perfect place.

Bye the way, we LOVE to stop in Ocala. The merchandise is official Disney World, basically what you will see in the parks. You can get times and information brochures early. We stop even if we don't need to buy tickets. The video loop is a nice pick-me-up for our road weary legs. Only an hour till we get there....

Thanks for the replies. I think it will be a nice pick-me-up after many hours of driving. What else do they have there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter