Obstructed portholes on the Dream

disneycam18

Earning My Ears
I am looking into staying in a room with an obstructed view on the Dream next summer I was wondering if anyone had pictures of either the porthole itself or the view from the porthole.

That first photo is from the Magic, so please do not go by that. The second is... more of a view down into the extended verandahs which is a different category altogether.

Disneycam18, it depends on the stateroom quite a bit. Some of the obstruction is a slight slant (those along the edge of the ship) while there's a fairly steep pitch on others. The staterooms also have a larger footprint in the corners of the ship, but due to the pitch of the ship, have the square footage based on the ceilings, for the most part. Do you have the stateroom held? There are several examples of the staterooms online both as images and YouTube videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter