• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Obsessive Parents!

r&r_teen

Earning My Ears
are anyones parents OBSESSED with The World!? My mum is CRAZY about it!AND I LOVE IT TOO! in November (see countdown in signature) we are going there for the third time in TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!

i know more about little things than most ppl care to know!

when i am out of school, i am pursuing a career in a0 imagineering or b0 animation at Disney.

some1 pleez tell me if we're nuts or if Disney has this effect on other people too!

:eek: :earsboy: :eek: :earsgirl: :eek:

I wouldn't naturally call us obsessive, lol, but we love Disney. It's one of my favorite places. I go there, and I really have fun, I never got bored there once. I'm going in 6 days!! :D

My Mom me n my brothers love Disneyand we try to go almost once a year n this year its the yacht club in only a few dayz

we are CRAZY!!ABSOULTELY INSANE!
we took 5 trips in 18 months and we also bought into DVC! we went crazy in 2002!! LOL!

that's why I love the DIS! There are soo many crazy disney freaks like myself here! :)

I'm completely obsessed...my parents like it, but aren't obessed lol. I've been there 4 times in the past 8 months and it never gets old.

yes, my family and i are disney fanatics. We love the World!

We've been 5 times in the last 6 years and we go for 2 weeks at a time usually, unless we have the cruise too. It's pretty impressive really when you consider we live in England so I guess you could say we're a bit obsessive

We love disney! ANd it so not obsessive! It is just Disney! We go every year almost and have a GREAT time! We are going june 2004! I cant wait!
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter