Obsessed!!!

I'm there with ya! I find that different phases in my life will guide me to different threads on the boards. if I want to save money, I'm on the Budget thread and if I'm going to Disneyland, I'm on the DLR thread. If we go to Florida, I'm all over the DVC . Just recently my son was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes and now I'm searching all over the Disabilities threads for tips. We're going next year to WDW and I will have to study up on Magic Bands and Fast Pass Plus! Always something good out there........

I had to cut back to checking once or twice a day....kinda like my coffee! ;-)

Great thread! Glad I'm not alone! Somehow, I've convinced my wife it's my Disney 'research.' But, does pay off when it's time to help our friends book, plan, etc.

# of posts, yup. I was so excited when I got done with 'earning my ears status.' No one really understood my joy.

My best friend just did his first trip without Marching Band in tow, now trying to save up for DVC. Introduced my depot. chair to renting points, now he's buying in. Ha! Drink up, friends!

I've been on these boards back when there was less than 1000 members when we got our first computer. I'm thinking 97 but it could have been a year or 2 later. I don't post much, but lurk a lot. The member since 99 is false, new servers or something crashed my join date.

I've been on these boards back when there was less than 1000 members when we got our first computer. I'm thinking 97 but it could have been a year or 2 later. I don't post much, but lurk a lot. The member since 99 is false, new servers or something crashed my join date.

I have been here for quite some time too! I don't post often, just read and enjoy the good conversation. I love these boards and even more so, LOVE MY DVC!!!!! :sunny:

Hey, spruce-did we join about the same time? Actually, I joined in 1998-I know because I picked my User Name because of the brand new kitten we had, named Simba. Well Simba's almost 17 yo this week. You've got a lot of posting to make up though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter