Obsessed with this site!!!!

I stumbled into this site a few months ago, when I was looking for imformation on DVC. I had been checking this site several times a day ever since. There is always useful and interesting posts everyday. I am so thankful I found this site, and thanks everyone for keeping this site so wonderful!

I foung the DIS boards about 6 weeks ago while looking into DVC. Its almost 6:00pm and I am still siting at my desk when I could have gone home almost an hour ago. Yeah, I'm also hooked!

Me too! I must admit. I check in from work when I have a break, and at home when I can.

:wave:

Found these pages a few months ago and I can't get enough!!!!

DH has resorted to limiting my computer time. I don't know why he is complaining - now I don't try to talk to him while he is watching "the game".

Hello - my name is Melissa and I am addicted to the DIS boards. :sunny:

I check at least twice a day. I guess its a better addiction than those of my youth.......

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone here. My DH says when he comes home from work everyday I am on the DIS site and he wonders what it is I am doing. I just recently showed him all the things everyone talks about and he now understands.....maybe I will catch him on the site one day! LOL! Everyone is just great and I feel as if I know all of you thru our posts......I think we do know a certain someone on the boards but am too shy to PM them in case we are wrong>>>> But we are all Disney lovers and that makes us all friends! Right?

Samantha

Originally posted by Pet1021
......I think we do know a certain someone on the boards but am too shy to PM them in case we are wrong
Samantha

Is it me???? I live in Jersey too!!!

It isn't you....I don't think I know you! LOL! It happens to be someone from when DH and I were in WA state! Probably know some NJ DVCers though! Just don't know it!

Samantha:hyper:

Guilty, addicted! Now I have my DD addicted also!! My DH may NEVER get a turn on the computer again!! He does "check up" on us at work though! Hi Paul! :wave2:

I tend to lurk more than I post ('cause sometimes I post when I don't have anything to say... sort of like right now), but I'm thoroughly addicted, and I get BOATLOADS of helpful info.

As much as gleaning info from what I read, I enjoy seeing the personality of the posters shining through.

When I do have something to say, I try to make sure that it irritates negative posters. It's just one of the simple joys of life.

I Just became a DVC member and just recently discovered this site and Im addicted already everyone here has been so great and made being a member special. Thanks to you all

BUT I THINK IM THE BIGGEST DISNEY FAN LOL

Originally posted by spearenb
Symptoms of an obsessed poster on the DIS Boards

7. You know who Richyams is.

Where has Rich been lately? Haven't seen him around in a while.

I read more than I post .... sort of like mom used to say, "Shut up and listen!" LOL

Yes, I'm addicted though! (have no idea what the other forums are for though) hehe

Originally posted by spearenb
Symptoms of an obsessed poster on the DIS Boards :

1. You have over 100 posts in a week.
2. Your homepage is the DIS Boards.
3. You can see a OP subject line and know if there will be an argum... sorry, debate soon.
4. The first thing in the morning you think... I wonder if anyone has posted to my question?
5. The last thing at night you think... I wonder if anyone has posted to my question?
6. You can answer for another poster about certain subjects... (Richyams and occupancy come to mind here).
7. You know who Richyams is.

I'm sure there are more. Please feel free to add....

Hmmmmm...guess I am obsessed since I fall into at least 5 of those catagories! :hyper:

Anyone else willing to admit they have the Dis Boards as their home page???:wave:

Carol

I just love this post::yes::

I get up very early and check the dis while the coffee is brewing. But, whine, whine, I have too busy of a life and I am lucky to get to check it again for a few minutes at work or at home. My DH is sure I am addicted, nonetheless:teeth:

I think I could be better at my addiction with a lot more time:yo-yo:

My name is Lisa and I am glad to be at this meeting of the DVC - Dis:wave2:

Hi everyone I'm a disney addict too. I check the dis boards all day long. I'm usually just a lurker I'm alittle shy! Everyone here seems so nice and I get lots and lots of helpful advice.

Originally posted by MicNut713
I'm usually just a lurker I'm a little shy!

party-smiley-004.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter