Obsessed Newbie Here!

ArieBella

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I've finally taken the plunge and registered because I've been lurking to the point of creepiness! There is just so much information here, ever since I started to plan my upcoming WDW trip, I've found myself on the boards with just about every question I've googled :) I think I've read atleast 3 guidebooks and every blog/article out there about planning this trip lol.

I have to admit I'm pretty obsessive so I think you all will be seeing a lot of me, probably to the point of saying, "Really?? Her AGAIN?!" Seriously, I'm so in love with Disney in all its forms and have never been to any of the parks! But with our somewhat recent move to Florida it looks like a yearly trip will be the norm. But since this is the first time ever for the whole family, I'm too excited and can't stop talking about it. Everyone I know has gotten bored of me (seriously, even my 4 yr old DD has asked me not to mention it if we can't go right now) so guess who gets to be my outlet? Yup DIS!

I'm looking forward to getting to know the boards!

:welcome: to the DIS!

Trust me, this is an outlet for *many* of us whose families get sick of hearing us talking about Disney! *cough* like my family *cough* :teeth:

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, that's why we're here. ;)

Wow, so Im not alone then,that makes me feel a whole lot better. Disney comes out of my mouth way more than once a day.

I'm new too :) hello and welcome!

I had to join because my husband is tired of my obsession ;) though he was the one talking about our next trip down while we were only on our second day of our first family trip LOL.

welcome,

this is the best place to be with our addiction problems! :lmao:

hope you have a wonderful time when you get there.:)

my dd shares my love for all things Disney,dh enjoys trips,and loves that we're deliriously happy,ds enjoys once he gets there too,but doesn't understand the excitement in the build up to the trip (is he even related to me?! lol!):dance3:

Welcome, this community is really great. My friends have clearly gotten sick of my Disney talk so this is a great place to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter