Obscure Characters

mickeygirl76

Earning My Ears
I have a strange question, but I hope someone can help me answer it. My DS6 is so excited about our WDW trip in 14 days. We have been planning all summer. He is all excited about seeing all the characters at the parks, but he's really interested in some of the ones he sees on The Disney Channel. He thinks he will see EVERYONE, like Kim Possible, Emperor Kuzco and his friends, Brother Bear, among others. I don't want to get his hopes up, but I don't want to crush him, either. Can anyone shed some light on this subject? I REALLY appreciate any help. :confused3

Ron Stoppable and Kim Possible can regularly be seen on the Streets of America in MGM. Check the times guide for the times they are there.

Kenai and Koda can be seen in Canada and in Animal Kingdom back in Camp Mickey Minnie.

Here is a list by location, of characters - it may not be totally updated, and of course characters at all locations are subject to change.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/greet.html

Good luck!

Keep in mind that Kim and Ron are 'real' characters, a la Snow White and Aladdin. The characters I saw required a little bit of imagination, but were reasonably close to their cartoon counterparts. The kids may need a little help 'believing', but from what I saw, the characters were pretty good at helping them along.

I 2nd the Keni adn Koda sighting in front of Canda in Epcot no line or anything was a great surprise!

my son loves KP and Ron good to see we might "run" into them while we are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter