OBC with KSF Offer

Texas Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
Do you still get the $25 obc with booking online and/or $50 obc with using Disney Rewards Credit Card if you book using the KSF discount?

Thanks.

Texas Disney Fan said:
Do you still get the $25 obc with booking online and/or $50 obc with using Disney Rewards Credit Card if you book using the KSF discount?

Thanks.

I may be wrong, but when I changed my reservation to take advantage of the ksf, I was told they needed to remove the Disney rewards $50 OBC

Thanks for the replies. Well at least KSF is a better offer than the OBC and it sounds like I will get the $25. Thanks again.

The Disney Visa OBC offer will not allow you to use any other special offer or discount, so it cannot be used along with a KSF. I believe the online booking OBC is handled differently and can be combined, as can some other OBC offers from TAs and such. Disney Visa is very strict about it, though.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter