OBB Question

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
I booked an OBB on our 4/25/15 cruise on either 5/1 or 5/2. If I book a 4/30/17 cruise, will I be able to use my OBB towards it? I know that's cutting it close.

I am pretty sure that I remember the person at the future cruise desk tell me that the sailing had to be completed by 24 months after the OBB was made, but you should really check with DCL on this one.

I am pretty sure that I remember the person at the future cruise desk tell me that the sailing had to be completed by 24 months after the OBB was made, but you should really check with DCL on this one.
It used to be that the future cruise had to be completed by that date. But, when DCL went back to the 24 month period, it was changed that the future cruse must start by that date.

It used to be that the future cruise had to be completed by that date. But, when DCL went back to the 24 month period, it was changed that the future cruse must start by that date.

Thanks, good to know! This was a while ago when he told me that, must have been before the change.

The calculator above is now working. The results are (drumroll please):

Your benefits from your Friday May 1, 2015 onboard booking will expire on Sunday April 30, 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter