Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign - PART TRES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Took their eyes off the ball"--nice comment. :)

OMG, you guys might be right about the dentures because I swear it's getting worse. I'm not lying when I say it hurts---one of the stupid side effects of fibromyalgia is sensitive hearing. :(

Where is McCains flag pin? He's so un-patriotic!

Someone will say his blue suit with that red/white striped tie is patriotic enough. ;)

Please Senator Obama - this war in Afghanistan has been going on for FIVE FREAKING YEARS.

Please bring this UP.

Every time McCain says Taliban I just want to sing
Daaaaaay-ooooo

anyone else picking up on McCain's tactics when responding to Obama's comments on the foreign policy topics?

"Senator Obama doesn't understand...."

"What Senator Obama doesn't understand...."

"What he doesn't understand...."

I don't know why conservatives keep complaining about Obama interrupting McCain. McCain has been interrupting and laughing at Obama the whole time also - and he refuses to address Obama or even look at him, the way he was asked to do.

There've been a few times already I've been afraid McCain's head was going to explode. You can actually see his jaw flexing. If he can hardly debate Obama without raging, I'm quite worried about his diplomatic abilities.

Republicans will say McCain won, Democrats will say Obama won - all that really matters is what the undecided people think about what the candidates had to say. I definitely think Obama held his own and then some on foreign policy, McCain's supposed strong suit. McCain's temper is showing, and I think it's frightening.

I'm noticing the temper peeking through as well.

Ok, so here's a question: who is right about Kissinger and his beliefs on this subject?

he can't sit down to talk to amadinijad..because he can't say his name...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
(sorry..i paused the debate and a watching delayed....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter