Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign - PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood that statement to mean that he was coherent this early this morning, I'm hoping that he moves on to recovery from his ailment..... he's a tremendous asset to Massachusetts, and he has worked diligently for the people of that state, which up until September was my State.

My son is a BC graduate so I am a huge fan of Boston! ;)

Keep at it Pr Surfer, you can get the gap closer.... Is Michelle campaigning down there? Or was she earlier this week?

She was here earlier in the week, and apparently her visit was more well received than Chelsea's was. Next week Bill Richardson is coming to campaign on the island for Obama... yay :)

And unfortunately, I don't think they're going to get one soon either. Obviously the Republicans aren't going to do the right thing.

I mean, I vote in the general, since I'm only in PR for work... I live fulltime outside the US and will vote absentee in the Florida general.

She was here earlier in the week, and apparently her visit was more well received than Chelsea's was. Next week Bill Richardson is coming to campaign on the island for Obama... yay :)

That is GREAT news! I hadn't heard that Richardson was coming down! Perhaps after his campaign stops in Florida next week he will hit PR? Just a thought?

So, how do you like Our Fair City (old saying), you're still in Boston?

That is GREAT news! I hadn't heard that Richardson was coming down! Perhaps after his campaign stops in Florida next week he will hit PR? Just a thought?

So, how do you like Our Fair City (old saying), you're still in Boston?
It hasn't been announced too much yet ;)

And I love Boston. I'm gonna head downtown soon after I finish up some work.

Where ya going?

:::coming out of lurk mode::::

Honu joined the ever-growing list of banned users today. :sad2:

Oops, I guess I just gave away the fact that I go to other websites. *gasp*
:rotfl:

:::back to lurking:::

:::coming out of lurk mode::::

Honu joined the ever-growing list of banned users today. :sad2:

Oops, I guess I just gave away the fact that I go to other websites. *gasp*
:rotfl:

:::back to lurking:::

Well that just figures...

Obama gained a pledged delegate and Clinton lost one in Nevada.
Some Clinton supporting delegates to the state convention didn't bother to show. That means 16 more to go to clinch a majority.

Jack Evens from DC switches from Clinton to Obama. I'm unclear as to whether he's a pledged delegate or a super.

The Kansas Add on went to Mark Parkinson who is an Obama supporter.
+2 supers now on the day now.

the link above will explain why so many have been banned.

Sounds kind of serious if they're taking that kind of a step and from what they posted. I'm kind of out of the loop as I didn't even know such other site existed.
But I'm sort of confused. Why are many saying goodbye? They're not banned if they can post right? Or did the mods give em time to say farewell before the banning?

More silliness from the Clinton Campaign.

Democrats don’t win the White House at least since 1916 without winning West Virginia

Democratic victories since 1916 where losing West Virginia would not have made a difference.

So of the 9 elections we've won since 1916, in none of those wins would losing West Virginia have lost us the election.

Times we did not win where West Virginia would have made a difference
Times we did not win where West Virginia would not have made a difference
2004, 1988*, 1984, 1980*,1972,1968,1956,1952*,1928,1924,1920.

We've won West Virginia 3 times since 1916 and still lost. We've lost it 8 times since 1916 and lost, but it would not have made any difference had we won it. That's 11 times since 1916 where it wouldn't make any difference.

So out of the 21 elections since 1916 only once could a change in West Virginia have changed the outcome of the election. And Ironic that the only one where that occurred, Bill Clinton and his sex scandal contributed to that loss.

More silliness from the Clinton Campaign.

Democratic victories since 1916 where losing West Virginia would not have made a difference.

So of the 9 elections we've won since 1916, in none of those wins would losing West Virginia have lost us the election.

Times we did not win where West Virginia would have made a difference
Times we did not win where West Virginia would not have made a difference
2004, 1988*, 1984, 1980*,1972,1968,1956,1952*,1928,1924,1920.

We've won West Virginia 3 times since 1916 and still lost. We've lost it 8 times since 1916 and lost, but it would not have made any difference had we won it. That's 11 times since 1916 where it wouldn't make any difference.

So out of the 21 elections since 1916 only once could a change in West Virginia have changed the outcome of the election. And Ironic that the only one where that occurred, Bill Clinton and his sex scandal contributed to that loss.

Interesting data, thanks for posting. So, HRC and supporters are now claiming WV as one of the important states. I'm losing track of the different variables HRC keeps putting out there--important vs nonimportant states, 2025 vs 2129 delegates, etc. And now HRC is blaming the media for the problems in her campaign. The ever changing goal posts....;)

So superdelegate Jim Webb's on Meet The Press hawking his book this morning...wonder if he's going to endorse anyone today?

Sounds kind of serious if they're taking that kind of a step and from what they posted. I'm kind of out of the loop as I didn't even know such other site existed.
But I'm sort of confused. Why are many saying goodbye? They're not banned if they can post right? Or did the mods give em time to say farewell before the banning?

I didn't know either! :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter