Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign - PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polls Polls Polls.

Just one for you right now.

Oregon Davis, Hibbits, and Midgall for Portland Tribune/Faux.
Obama 55
Clinton 35

The MOE is quite big for this poll and calculating that out, the poll is predicting anything from 50-40 to 60-30, with 55-35 being the most likely result. That's assuming nothing other than random sampling error.

I've read that Hillary is canceling her appearance for Saturday in Oregon. If that is true, and I don't know if it is or isn't, that's a sign her internals are either showing her behind or perhaps data is showing the majority of the ballots already in. Dunno.

Politically speaking, her best bet is to run up the score in Kentucky - especially in eastern Kentucky, which has much the same demographic makeup as WV - and try to spin that as more evidence of her strength among undereducated white people. She's not winning Oregon, and she needs this to be different from the Indiana / North Carolina debacle, or she really is finished (to the point that the stream of SD's heading to Obama would turn into a flood).

I know Lake Ariel posted this on the KEith Olbermann thread, but have you guys seen this clip of Kevin James (right wing radio nut, not the guy from King of Queens!) on Hardball yesterday....if you haven't it is a must see!!!! This guy looks like a complete dufus...wonder if he's got a job today???

http://www.chron.com/commons/person...ebobPost:2aa2774c-9ad8-4999-8965-cace85b93b81

That was both amusing and frightening!!!

I love the line when you' re in a whole stop digging...LOL

Knowledge is strength you MO-ron!!! "Talking thru strength" what a joke???

what was chris talking about...a white house press secretary ...not knowing about the bay of pigs?? anyone know this story???

050408_bruce.jpg

Happy 84th birthday to the highly respected Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) !!!!

:bday:

Good luck on your re-election bid this year...here’s hoping you get elected to another 6 year term.

Age is NOT an issue…right DEM’s ? ;)

Actually it doesn't differ much at all. The Bush crew believe if you say something over and over and over again, it doesn't matter if it is really true, it eventually becomes true in the ear of the listener. Throw out a few words or phrases (appeaser, appeaser, appeaser........WMD, WMD, WMD) and nothing else can get in.

And say it louder, louder, louder, well then, it must be true. :)

And how exactly does this ignorance differ from the rest of Planet Bush or, for that matter, Bush himself? ;)

It doesn't, it just means he falls in lockstep... yup, he's got a job. What an embarrassment....

Wilderness I think Chris Mathews did color his hair (as did I this week LOL)

Did everyone catch the press conference? It was outstanding.... It ended about 15 minutes ago....

I wonder where PR Surfer is these days? How things are going in PR?

It doesn't, it just means he falls in lockstep... yup, he's got a job. What an embarrassment....

Did everyone catch the press conference? It was outstanding.... It ended about 15 minutes ago....

Chris...
Oddly enough...so did I!!!:lmao:

Wasn't PR surfer coming up to boston?? or is that a different weekend...

Oh you're right, it was this weekend, you know he could have gone to my house's open house ROFLMBO.... :rotfl2:

Wilderness, that is funny, what a coincidence :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure it's the lighting. I thought he had it dyed also, but I've seen him on different sets and it wasn't as red/orange.

I'm pretty sure it's the lighting. I thought he had it dyed also, but I've seen him on different sets and it wasn't as red/orange.

At first it kind of reminded me of an old Brady Bunch episode when Greg used some shampoo and his hair turned green...because Chris Matthews' hair just looked like that was not the shade he intended...I felt bad he had to go on TV with such orangey hair.

Greetings from Boston ;) PR Surfer is now "PR surfer in Boston being laughed at as the only person freezing to death in 60 degree weather"

Wasn't PR surfer coming up to boston?? or is that a different weekend...

Right here, right now.... actually, Brookline Village. Cute area.

Oh you're right, it was this weekend, you know he could have gone to my house's open house ROFLMBO.... :rotfl2:

Wilderness, that is funny, what a coincidence :goodvibes

Hey, if you're in the area I'll buy you a beer.

Age is NOT an issue…right DEM’s ?

Age isn't an issue. McSame's senility might be when the Repugs trot it out to cover up the fact he couldn't tell the truth if it bit him in the hind quarters.

Another attempt to kick that football, another AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(thud)

Did you see this wonderful nugget?
Curious George Political Shirt causes Protests
In this day and age, do you really think you can do something like this and not get found out?
The clown wants to be found out. He routinely posts such gems on the sign outside his restaurant such as
"I wish Hillary had married OJ"
"No habla espanol, and never will"
"INS agents eat free."

...Norman said those offended are "hunting for a reason to be mad" and insisted he is "not a racist." Why picture Obama as Curious George? "Look at him . . . the hairline, the ears, he looks just like Curious George," Norman said.
Yeah. Real cute. Putting out a shirt comparing a black man to a monkey. No. No racism there.

Hey, if you're in the area I'll buy you a beer.

I wish I was! We were there last weekend, our realtor will be there though LOL... we won't be back for another week or two!

Hope you enjoy the city! By the way I also freeze in 60 degree weather LOL.. I don't know why I live in the North LOL....

Do you by chance know how the polling in PR is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter