Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign - PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a quick read here guys! Thrilled with the Edwards endorsement...although you know it was going to come eventually. Loved how he timed it to knock the wind out of the sails of the Clinton victory in WV!

I read yesterday that Barack has plans to head down my way to West Palm Beach and Miami at the end of the month. My wife, daughters and I would love to go see him when he's in town. Anyone have any juice as to the specifics of the trip?

I read yesterday that Barack has plans to head down my way to West Palm Beach and Miami at the end of the month. My wife, daughters and I would love to go see him when he's in town. Anyone have any juice as to the specifics of the trip?

I think it might be next week, if you haven't signed up for your states email list through the Obama website you should, it's the best way to keep up with what's going on directly in your state... You could even search the website with your zip code & it might pull it up, but the email lists usually have the information first.

I think it might be next week, if you haven't signed up for your states email list through the Obama website you should, it's the best way to keep up with what's going on directly in your state... You could even search the website with your zip code & it might pull it up, but the email lists usually have the information first.

I'm signed up going way back, just haven't heard anything official from Obama HQ. I caught the dates from an AP article but haven't heard anything else. I'd appreciate it if anyone hears anything to please post it here. We Floridians haven't had a chance to see Sen. Obama live yet, ya know!

Playing around on Pundit Kitchen this morning and came across a couple funny ones I thought you guys might appreciate:

political-pictures-barack-obama-apples.jpg

political-pictures-dick-cheney-mask.jpg

political-pictures-barack-obama-achy-breakey.jpg

political-pictures-john-mccain-jazz-hands.jpg

political-pictures-bush-not-obama.jpg

political-pictures-bill-clinton-woot.jpg

And my personal favorite:

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-family-better.jpg

I LOVE Jazz hands!!!!:banana:

5 Supers today, 4 from Edwards' and 1 Washington Rep. Good day thus far!

So we had 6 yesterday and, so far, 5 today. Awesome! :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's more, I'm having trouble keeping up with them at the moment, looks like he picked up 4 Edwards' Supers, but it's rumored that there are at least 6 coming forward today

Larry Cohen, the president of the Communication Workers of America and a super-delegate from D.C., will endorse Obama today, CWA's communications office confirms to me. (That would indicate he has the support of the CWA if he didn't already?)

Wa., Rep. Jim McDermott (Seattle) has now endorsed Barack Obama.

It's official Cal. Reps. Henry Waxman and Berman endorses Obama!! No official word on the 4 Edwards Supers versus 6 being rumored....

May just have to wait until the end of the day to calculate the numbers....

Plus he got the Steelworker's Union endorsement

To me, it seemed like it was "Attack first, THINK later." :sad2:

With all due respect, you've got it wrong too.

It was Lie like bleep first, attack second. That's exactly what Hitler did.

Goebbels, in his war crimes trial, said something to the effect that even in a Democracy, it is easy to get the people to go along. You simply tell them they are being attacked, and if anyone doesn't go along, you just paint them as unpatriotic.

Ironic that Bush invokes Adolph. Because what Bush and his cronies did is in many ways right out of his play book.

They wanted to attack Iraq all along. 9/11 just gave them a pretext.

Hitler. The Jews are after you the Jews are after you.
Bush. The Arabs are after you the Arabs are after you. 9/11 9/11
Of course forget the fact that not one Iraqi was ever involved.
The Arabs are after you the Arabs are after you.

And just look at what these criminals got away with once he did. The Bill of rights and the constitution pretty much shredded. And done so to thunderous applause. And in my way of thinking, the Democrats and Republicans in Congress are indeed guilty of appeasement. Bush should have been shown the door and tossed in prison. He's guilty of far more than Nixon ever did.

Goebbels also said if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will come to believe it.

Another one right out of the Republican handbook. Of course the Bushies forgot the second half of the quote, which is why they're approval is in the toilet.

The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie

Isn't that what they tried? They ran up the debt, kept giving the wealthy tax cuts, robbed the treasury to give their cronies in business a ton of our money, and ran up the debt never asking anyone to actually pay for this war. Well except our children and their children who don't have a vote. But most Americans don't pick up on that because unfortunately most Americans can't see the consequences of running up debt past next week. Which explains why 9/10 of them are always 2 paychecks from losing their homes. of course the consequences have now come crashing down on them and the only ones left that like Bush are the lunatic fringe 15%. The other 15% in his ratings don't like him either, but say they do to try and game the polls.

Another Goebbels quote.
“Intellectual activity is a danger to the building of character”
Anti-intellectualism. Check.

I know I'm fulfilling Godwin's law which states that in any internet discussion, the probability of someone being compared to a Nazi approaches 1 as the post count goes up, But the Bush play book and the Nazi play book are remarkably similar in way too many ways.

Is Obama sexist?

– Barack Obama has personally apologized to a Michigan television reporter for referring to her as "sweetie" as she tried to ask a question.

The comment came earlier Wednesday when WXYZ reporter Peggy Agar asked Obama at a campaign stop, “How are you going to help the American auto workers?”

Obama told Agar to "hold on, sweetie," and said he would address that issue with her later. Agar said she never got an answer to her question.

Obama also took some heat in Pennsylvania last month for referring to a factory worker as "sweetie."

Not a big deal? Wow remember when President Bush was accused of being a unprofessional sexist pig for his Pelosi drape comment and his impromptu backrub on German Chancellor Angela Merkel ? The press and internet were buzzing for weeks.

Where’s Gloria Steinem when you need her????

a_gloria_steinem_as_playboy_bunnie.jpg

(hey Obama get a load of this “sweetie”!!)

:lmao:

Oh, Charlie sweetie. Did you aspire to be a troll when you were younger, or did it just kinda happen?

Oh, Charlie sweetie. Did you aspire to be a troll when you were younger, or did it just kinda happen?

Warning: Do Not feed the trolls, they tend to turn hawkish in their frenzy

I bet that phony baloney Obama would love to place a lapel pin on that “sweetie” Gloria. Oh wait she doesn’t have a lapel...!!! :lmao:

Hey Obama supporters any word if “the man” had his flag lapel pin on today? That would make it 4 days in a row. A new record.

Hasn't anyone reported the clown? If not why? :confused3 I am usually just lurker on this thread, he seems to bother you all quite a bit. Want me to do it? Sort out the riff raff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter