Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign - PART DEUX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for Obama Supporters-A positive place to talk about his campaign...

I think we're pretty tolerant on the Obama Supporters thread, but it is for posts from Obama's supporters. I would respectfully request that those with strong differing political thought (or who feel the need to make unnecessary unpleasant, negative educational remarks) should find or make their own threads.

There is now a McCain supporters thread. ;)

What’s up with the DEM talk about uneducated and educated American’s? Are they saying that American’s with just a high school diploma are uneducated? ….

There's nothing wrong with having only a high school diploma. There is something wrong with the willful ignorance shown by the right wing, and there is something wrong with trying to stir up envy on the part of those without a degree again shown by the right wing. There is something wrong with race baiting, once again shown by the right wing. Heck. I've just exposed all the tactics you right wingers ever use. Like it's a big secret.

It is a known fact that a college degree has indeed become a screening tool for most good high paying jobs, what few of them are left after Bush and your right wingers wrecked the economy. And then you turn around and try to fan the flames of envy among those that don't have a college education. And yes, Democrats, (The Clintons) aid and abet you. It is thus obviously you and the Clintons that think those without a college education. are stupid, not us. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying that tactic.

We on the other hand, know that it didn't work in Utah, didn't work in Nebraska, didn't work in Kansas, didn't work in Idaho, didn't work in Colorado, and didn't work in any state outside of Appalachia. So unlike you right wingers, who prey on those without a college degree, we'll continue to push the benefits of a college education because that is what gives people the best shot at American dream. And it also makes people less susceptible to Republican Bravo Sierra. Unfortunately, we haven't found anything that immunizes against it. But we'll figure out that one sooner or later.

Speaking of Republican tactics, how'd you like Mississippi 1 last night. R+10 deep in Dixie and your right wing hack lost by 8!!!!! Your tactics no longer work even there. Spin that one. I look forward in the coming weeks to watching the rats desert the sinking ship known as the S.S. Congressional Repug.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Come back after the Repugs lose 10-20 more seats in the house, 4-8 more seats in the Senate, and President Obama changes things to help the middle class instead of destroying it and leads us into another Democratic era of prosperity.

There's nothing wrong with having only a high school diploma. There is something wrong with the willful ignorance shown by the right wing, and there is something wrong with trying to stir up envy on the part of those without a degree again shown by the right wing. There is something wrong with race baiting, once again shown by the right wing. Heck. I've just exposed all the tactics you right wingers ever use. Like it's a big secret.

It is a known fact that a college degree has indeed become a screening tool for most good high paying jobs, what few of them are left after Bush and your right wingers wrecked the economy. And then you turn around and try to fan the flames of envy among those that don't have a college education. And yes, Democrats, (The Clintons) aid and abet you. It is thus obviously you and the Clintons that think those without a college education. are stupid, not us. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying that tactic.

We on the other hand, know that it didn't work in Utah, didn't work in Nebraska, didn't work in Kansas, didn't work in Idaho, didn't work in Colorado, and didn't work in any state outside of Appalachia. So unlike you right wingers, who prey on those without a college degree, we'll continue to push the benefits of a college education because that is what gives people the best shot at American dream. And it also makes people less susceptible to Republican Bravo Sierra. Unfortunately, we haven't found anything that immunizes against it. But we'll figure out that one sooner or later.

Speaking of Republican tactics, how'd you like Mississippi 1 last night. R+10 deep in Dixie and your right wing hack lost by 8!!!!! Your tactics no longer work even there. Spin that one. I look forward in the coming weeks to watching the rats desert the sinking ship known as the S.S. Congressional Repug.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Come back after the Repugs lose 10-20 more seats in the house, 4-8 more seats in the Senate, and President Obama changes things to help the middle class instead of destroying it and leads us into another Democratic era of prosperity.

:thumbsup2

oops I didn't realize that Hillary was a right winger...sorry.

Just pointing out the facts...Obama cannot win without Hillary...

250px-Educational_attainment_copy.jpg

(you can't use an ingore key in real life you know) ;)

Besides why am I even talking to you guys..I have my masters you are all uneducated …err I mean less educated then me.

You forgot the period after masters resulting in a run on sentence learned one. Don't you have job with an 8 figure salary to be doing? If you're going to big up your chest on the internet, go all out.

I might take my post back…who actually started the talk about “uneducated” voters? Did a candidate say it or was it the press?. I could have sworn I heard on CNN it was one of their exit polls. Uneducated vs. educated voters. Also I thought I read that Clinton said it.??

Yes “less educated” is a lot different from “uneducated”.

Besides why am I even talking to you guys..I have my masters you are all uneducated …err I mean less educated then me. ;)

Check out this chart:

Carry on!!

Clean-up on page 62.

There is now a McCain supporters thread. ;)

It isn't on pages 1, 2, or 3. Has it gone to the thread graveyard already?

Wait a second. Hold the phone. Didn't they righties say they didn't need a McCain support thread because that was the conservative thread?

Has that gone missing too? :lmao:

This certainly should boost the campaign.

"Three former chairmen of the Securities and Exchange Commission will publicly endorse Democratic Sen. Barack Obama's bid for the presidency Wednesday, including one who served under President Bush.

William Donaldson, who was SEC chairman for about 2½ years from early 2003, along with Clinton and Reagan appointees Arthur Levitt and David Ruder, will join former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker in endorsing Sen. Obama, his campaign said. Mr. Volcker endorsed Sen. Obama in January."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121073227421390697.html?mod=special_page_campaign2008_leftbox

This certainly should boost the campaign.

"Three former chairmen of the Securities and Exchange Commission will publicly endorse Democratic Sen. Barack Obama's bid for the presidency Wednesday, including one who served under President Bush.

William Donaldson, who was SEC chairman for about 2½ years from early 2003, along with Clinton and Reagan appointees Arthur Levitt and David Ruder, will join former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker in endorsing Sen. Obama, his campaign said. Mr. Volcker endorsed Sen. Obama in January."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121073227421390697.html?mod=special_page_campaign2008_leftbox

Yup, WV changed everything. Hillary is just humming along. :lmao:

Wait a second. Hold the phone. Didn't they righties say they didn't need a McCain support thread because that was the conservative thread?

Has that gone missing too? :lmao:

You guys crack me up!!!!

Why would there be a need for a McCain “support” thread? He doesn’t know who he is running against in the general election yet. Besides everyone supports him already you just haven’t realized it yet. His supporter’s don’t need a thread to convince them selves of it.

You DEM’s don’t have 2 DEM “support” threads you have 2 DEM “bashing” threads.

I swear they are better then the SPY vs. SPY pieces in MAD Magazine. I can’t wait to log on in the morning to see how you rip each other a part. To think you guys use to have such fun bashing President Bush..now you have turned on each other tooth and nail!!! (instant karma’s gonna get you!!)

Besides why am I even talking to you guys..I have my masters you are all uneducated …err I mean less educated then me.;)

You forgot the period after masters resulting in a run on sentence learned one.

PS – hey I said I have my master’s I didn’t say I was a genius!!

oops I didn't realize that Hillary was a right winger...sorry.

Just pointing out the facts...Obama cannot win without Hillary...

(you can't use an ingore key in real life you know) ;)

You're a learned individual with a masters, so can you help me find my ingore key? I can't find it. Is that right next to the any key? i can't seem to find my any key either. I get directions that say "hit any key." But I never can find the any key. And now I can't find my ingore key either.

Difficult as it may be for such a learned one as you, to come down to our level here and understand plain folk talk, read this again.

And yes, Democrats, (The Clintons) aid and abet you.

It is thus obviously you and the Clintons that think those without a college education. are stupid, not us. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying that tactic.

It doesn't say Clinton is a right winger. It says she aids and abets right wingers. And the tactics she's using do just that. Are you still under the delusion that anyone 1% or more to the left of Bush is a flaming liberal?

By the way, you didn't answer my question.
Speaking of Republican tactics, how did you like Mississippi 1 last night? R+10 deep in Dixie and your right wing hack lost by 8!!!!! Your tactics no longer work even there. Spin that one. I look forward in the coming weeks to watching the rats desert the sinking ship known as the S.S. Congressional Repug.

As to not being able to win without Hillary, well Obama's up 7 right now on McLandswindle, and for her part, Clinton is up 4 on McCalledhiswifethecword. That's still in the midst of a contentious primary. Looks like either is in very good position to win against McKeating. No wonder you Repugs are so desperate to play divide and conquer. All you have to offer is the McSame thing. Tired old McSame policies. Tired old McSame tactics. Tired old McSame failures. All we ask of Hillary's supporters is to give Obama a fair look come fall. The vast majority of her supporters are quite reasonable and will give Obama that fair look. The Repug troll tactics aren't going to work on the vast majority of her supporters.

You're a learned individual with a masters, so can you help me find my ingore key? I can't find it. Is that right next to the any key? i can't seem to find my any key either. I get directions that say "hit any key." But I never can find the any key. And now I can't find my ingore key either.

Difficult as it may be for such a learned one as you, to come down to our level here and understand plain folk talk, read this again.

It doesn't say Clinton is a right winger. It says she aids and abets right wingers. And the tactics she's using do just that. Are you still under the delusion that anyone 1% or more to the left of Bush is a flaming liberal?

By the way, you didn't answer my question.

As to not being able to win without Hillary, well Obama's up 7 right now on McLandswindle, and for her part, Clinton is up 4 on McCalledhiswifethecword. That's still in the midst of a contentious primary. Looks like either is in very good position to win against McKeating. No wonder you Repugs are so desperate to play divide and conquer. All you have to offer is the McSame thing. Tired old McSame policies. Tired old McSame tactics. Tired old McSame failures. All we ask of Hillary's supporters is to give Obama a fair look come fall. The vast majority of her supporters are quite reasonable and will give Obama that fair look. The Repug troll tactics aren't going to work on the vast majority of her supporters.

It must be absolutely killing the cons that all everyone can talk about is the dems!!! Poor cons are stuck with a dud and just can't deal with the fact that either dem would wipe the floor with McCain. Things may appear divided now, but every ISSUE...you know the things we are supposed to base our vote on....favors the DEM side....we will get together. Reps have absolutely nothing to be excited about, even they know it...witness the McCain settling..I mean support thread. Who can really say we need another republican in office after 8 years of rep rule...it is time for a change!!!!

You guys crack me up!!!!

Why would there be a need for a McCain “support” thread? He doesn’t know who he is running against in the general election yet. Besides everyone supports him already you just haven’t realized it yet. His supporter’s don’t need a thread to convince them selves of it.

Yeah. Everyone already supports him. That's why he's down 7 to Obama and down 4 to Clinton in the midst of a contentious Democratic primary and can't even bring in 80% of the vote in the Republican primary even though he's clinched the nomination.

You DEM’s don’t have 2 DEM “support” threads you have 2 DEM “bashing” threads.
And just wait until we merge them into one mighty REP. Bashing thread. We have not yet begun to bash. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
I swear they are better then the SPY vs. SPY pieces in MAD Magazine. I can’t wait to log on in the morning to see how you rip each other a part. To think you guys use to have such fun bashing President Bush..now you have turned on each other tooth and nail!!! (instant karma’s gonna get you!!)

Instant Karma sure got us in Louisiana 6 and Mississippi 1.

PS – hey I said I have my master’s I didn’t say I was a genius!!
You're not a genius? I never would have known. I learn something new every day. That makes two things on the day. I also learned they give masters in deluding one's self. Would you like me to send you a case of beer when reality comes crashing in on you so cruelly in November?

Go into User CP at the top of the screen and look around...ask your fellow Barry supporters they know how to use the ingore feature to lock out reality.

Has that gone missing too?

They're too busy crying in their booze over Mississippi 1 to talk about McSame right now.

I have some good news for Repugs. Cheney has been asked to campaign for the Repug in over 200 house districts this year after his smashing success in Mississippi 1. Oh wait. I misread that. Every last one of those requests came from the Democratic candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter