• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Obama or McCain

Obama or McCain

• Obama

• McCain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I think I would vote for Obama, even though I like McCain better as a candidate. I can't vote for Sarah Palin at this time and John McCain is in his seventies and has had cancer. I'm not sure he'd make it through 4 years and I don't think Sarah Palin is experienced enough to be President. I like her, as a person, but being mayor of a small town and a short-term governor of a state that isn't even one of the larger or more powerful states, doesn't make one ready to be President, IMO.

Wait. Aren't we Canadians?

I'm sure I'm Canadian: I'm entirely too polite and I use the word "eh" a lot.

That said, is there any way for me to retroactively vote for Howard Dean or John Edwards?

Beyond that, the Dems could run a broom handle this time round and still get it elected. Whatever slouching beast has hijacked the GOP needs to be crushed and the party returned to rational conservatives (just like we chastened the Liberal Party up here when it got out of control). Obama only leading by 4-9 points, when it should be more like twenty, is pretty sad.

Wait. Aren't we Canadians?

I'm sure I'm Canadian: I'm entirely too polite and I use the word "eh" a lot.

That said, is there any way for me to retroactively vote for Howard Dean or John Edwards?

Beyond that, the Dems could run a broom handle this time round and still get it elected. Whatever slouching beast has hijacked the GOP needs to be crushed and the party returned to rational conservatives (just like we chastened the Liberal Party up here when it got out of control). Obama only leading by 4-9 points, when it should be more like twenty, is pretty sad.

The religious right wingers have hijacked the Republican party.....and this is the end result. Obama is not perfect by any means......but he's definitely the best on offer.
As for Palin??....where do I start ! :goodvibes

I think Obama is a better fit - although, as mentioned, he is definately not perfect. The one thing I am worried about is that he will be assassinated - I am not sure some extremist Americans could swallow a black President. And, this is not just because of the 'foiled skinhead plot' - it was my initial thought when it started to look like he might have a chance. I am hoping to be wrong on this!!!

mccainpaliniv1-1.jpg
carlman-1-2.jpg

I think Obama is a better fit - although, as mentioned, he is definately not perfect. The one thing I am worried about is that he will be assassinated - I am not sure some extremist Americans could swallow a black President. And, this is not just because of the 'foiled skinhead plot' - it was my initial thought when it started to look like he might have a chance. I am hoping to be wrong on this!!!

I thought of this also, I just can not see him making it without some person trying to take him out. I hope I wrong but I can see some extremists not liking the idea of a black President. Joe Bidden is as bad as Sarah Palin in reguards to the foot in mouth. I'm glad I don't have to vote in this one.

Everyone voting for Obama because Palin doesn't have "experience". Just remember that Obama has the same experience level, but has never been in charge of anything. Then you will say Obama has Biden to help him out with that, but Obama is running against McCain and he has more experience than Biden. So you are now even. I still have no clue who I am voting for, it'll be a game time pick. Just remeber to vote for what is best for you, pick the candidate that is going to help you.

My choice isn't up there so I can't vote........... I vote MICKEY MOUSE ::MickeyMo :smickey:

I guess we'll find out what happens soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter