obagi skin care

luvmikids

DIS Veteran
anyone ever heard of this skin care product? Have read really great reviews but looking for the BUT.....

It is expensive, but I have used it and love it!!!

You need to be careful using SPF because your skin will be very sensitive.

It takes years off.

Jenn

I like this line of skin care as well. My favorite products are the exfolliant, hydroquinone, and sunscreen. Yes, it is expensive but they last a good long while. I do use the Vitamin C sparingly but I've a friend who loves that particular product. I purchase my products from a plastic surgeon's office. Where will you be purchasing your products?

I have used it about 4 years ago after I had my son, I was broken out with all the hormone changes. It didn't work for me, my doctor thought it was more of the hormones than the product not working. I did like the way it left my skin feeling.

I have an appt with a plastic surgeon next week and wanted to get some last minute info on the product......

Funny, I saw the title of this and skipped over it, then I went to search for my dd's acne meds that I need to get refilled and discovered it is this same brand. I buy a kit from her derm for $137, and I see a couple of places on Amazon have it for $59. Do you think it's authentic and ok to buy there?
And yes, it works well for my dd.

funny, I saw that on Amazon also and was wondering the same thing. I will ask my Plastics dr on Nov 8. She is a friend of mine so I know I can trust her.

funny, I saw that on Amazon also and was wondering the same thing. I will ask my Plastics dr on Nov 8. She is a friend of mine so I know I can trust her.

I don't know what to do, I need to get my dd a new kit this week. Do I dare try one of the places on Amazon?

my appt is Monday if you can wait until monday, I will reply to you from hear her answer.....

my appt is Monday if you can wait until monday, I will reply to you from hear her answer.....

Thanks. I went ahead and paid full price from my derm, I was too worried it wouldn't be authentic. But I would like to know the answer for the future if you still want to ask. It was $144 this time, ugh!

ugh is right, the price we pay for good skin! I will let you know Monday. My appt is around 1

Just started my DD13 on the obagi acne skin care regimen on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes. I peaked over at Amazon to see their prices. Interesting! While the vendors have good ratings, my primary concern would be if these products had expired.

well I went today and it didn't go that great. The md was behind so I had 12 minutes of her time:headache: I had to make another appt with her for Friday. I did ask about the amazon and just as the other poster suggested, She also said it would surprise her if the products were expired and you take that risk to save a few dollars. i did get the vitamin C serum that she wants me to start along with the Retinol A. she said she would like to add a couple more products on Friday. so I wait........ oh and she did take some pictures.

I use Obagi Nu-derm steps 1-6 + retina each day. It is very expensive and I only buy them at my cosmetic surgeon's office because I am afraid I will get a "fake" off E-bay.
I have melasma (hyperpigmentation) so it is supposed to help with that. I have also had a series of BBL treatments to the affected area (my forehead).

how long have you used this product? I am now going on 1 month next week and return to see the dr. I use the cleanser, toner, rosa clear vit c sunscreen and retinol A. face peeled a little bit in the beginning.

I went to Obagi's daughter who is a plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh for a laser procedure. Afterwards went to my regulare dermatologist and teh nurse there said the Obagi's were the founder of plastic surgery and raved about how wonderful the whole family was. I would definitely try something if I needed from there, the whole place was surely classy!!

how long have you used this product? I am now going on 1 month next week and return to see the dr. I use the cleanser, toner, rosa clear vit c sunscreen and retinol A. face peeled a little bit in the beginning.

What strength tretinoin are you using?

Hey there - for what it's worth, I also saw Obagi's daughter this summer and she prescribed a number of her father's products for me. I was a little skeptical given the family connection and high price tag, but I can honestly say the difference in my skin after almost four months is significant (at least to me). I am a definite fan now and recently learned of some of the products' availability on Amazon for approximately 1/3 of what I paid at her office. I am on the fence as to whether I will purchase through Amazon or continue to purchase them at her office. I don't use more than necessary and after 4 months I still have nearly one-half of the supply left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter