Oatmeal cookie question

we3travellers

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't know where else to post and I need your help. I am doing a little market research for a potential business and would like to know:

1. How do you like your oatmeal cookies? (plain, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.)

2. How much would you be willing to pay for one large, scrumptious cookie? (DH says $1, but I'm thinking .75)

Thank you all in advance!:)

I like my Oatmeal cookies either plain or with raisins. As for cost, it would depend on size of cookie. I know some fast food places sell the typical cookie size (around 2 inch diameter) at 2 for $1. I have seen the larger cookies (around 4 inch diameter) for $.75 - $1

Raisins or chocolate chips are always good, though I'd be willing to sample pretty much anything but plain or something with nuts. And some days I'd go for the plain. :laughing:

As for price, it would depend on where it was being sold and why. I'd pay more for it in a cafe/coffee house setting than I would in a bakery setting and I'd pay more for if it were some kind of fundraiser rather than a regular business. For a normal size 2.5" cookie, I might pay up to $1. For a very decadent looking, extra large, extra thick cookie, I could be persuaded for $2 and maybe even $3 if it were really colossal.

Butterscotch chips and walnuts

I would say chocolate chips & .75-$1, depending on size. I don't buy cookies often because I prefer homemade. I like them very soft & chewy! I have not had them with the above and would probably buy one of those. That sounds yummy!

1. cinnamon chips! (think chocolate chips, but made of cinnamon)

2. .50-.75 I am not a super fan of cookies. (I don't buy cupcakes for $3-4 each either)

I put Craisins in mine.
Price would def depend on the size of the cookie.

I'm in the minority I guess, I can't stand raisins in my oatmeal cookies. I like my oatmeal cookies plain or once in a while with chocolate chips. If they have raisins in them, I won't even eat them. I like raisins in bread, but not my oatmeal cookies. :)

As for price, depends on size and I don't know the going rate.

Good luck!

I don't like oatmeal cookies at all, but DBF loves them. I make them with Craisins or chocolate chips. He would pay $1 for a good oatmeal cookie, I'd pay $1 for an amazing chocolate chip cookie. LOL

Sadly DH likes them just boring old plain :(

I like them with butterscotch, raisins, or craisins.

I like mine nice to soft & chewy, not hard/crisp.

I detest nuts in cookies, so if it had nuts, I would pass.

I think $1 is fair, they are usually .99 Panera Bread if you purchase a lunch/dinner.

I agree about the change comment. I'd rather pay $1 exact than get change back :)

Cranberries and walnuts.

I would be willing to pay $1-$2 for a large, delicious looking cookie. I prefer my cookies crisp.

Raisins for me and at work we can buy cookies and they are like 4 inches and sell for $1.20. You didn't ask, but I like my oatmeal cookies soft - :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter