Oasis Vacation Homes/Laza Properties

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by MVBowers111, Jan 12, 2008.

1. MVBowers111

MVBowers111 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have any experience with this management company? We are looking into renting a home through Laza Properties and this is the management company they use. Any advice on either company would be great!

2. gqchicago

gqchicago Formerly someone else..

Yes we have LOTS of experience with them, they are absolutely wonderful, you are in excellent hands, one of the VERY best Mancos out there! :thumbsup2

www.oasisvacationhomes.com is their website.

3. 2xDisneyDad

2xDisneyDad Mouseketeer

I will second that recommendation :thumbsup2 , they are GREAT to work with and make sure they are able to assist guests at their properties. More importantly, they are a family run business and you deal directly with the owners not a mega company where you are just another number.

4. MVBowers111

MVBowers111 Mouseketeer

Thanks you guys for the glowing recomendations, I feel better now. The people we are renting from are super nice and helpful and I just wanted to know a little something about the management company. I love this board and how helpful everyone is!

Thanks again!

5. ado121

ado121 DIS Veteran

we are renting from them too. over christmas. both units. she has been great to work with so far!