Oasis Vacation Homes/Laza Properties

MVBowers111

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any experience with this management company? We are looking into renting a home through Laza Properties and this is the management company they use. Any advice on either company would be great!

I will second that recommendation :thumbsup2 , they are GREAT to work with and make sure they are able to assist guests at their properties. More importantly, they are a family run business and you deal directly with the owners not a mega company where you are just another number.

Thanks you guys for the glowing recomendations, I feel better now. The people we are renting from are super nice and helpful and I just wanted to know a little something about the management company. I love this board and how helpful everyone is!

Thanks again!

we are renting from them too. over christmas. both units. she has been great to work with so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter