O

Awww, too adorable! He looks just like my friend's Tigger.

Names... Got a favorite movie? Food? Theme park? ;) My boys are both named after Star Wars characters. (If we ever get a dog, it's gonna be a BIG golden dog and it'll be Chewie!) My sister loves English history, so she named hers Lady Jane Grey. My other sister is convinced hers looks like Bribs from the Mole 2, so his name is Bribs. And my parents' cat was lured out of the woods with a hot dog, so we named him Oscar Mayer Weiner.

What a beautiful kitty! His coloring is gorgeous.

I can't think of a name, I'd have to meet him first. With that said, I am still waiting to adopt red tabbies so I can name them "Pumpkin" and "Mango". I have two grey tabbies, and cannot have four cats in a one bedroom apartment.

Originally posted by FergieTCat
With that said, I am still waiting to adopt red tabbies so I can name them "Pumpkin" and "Mango". I have two grey tabbies, and cannot have four cats in a one bedroom apartment.

Oooh, I want an orange one with white paws -- I'm gonna name him Socks! (Dh is against three cats, though. :( )

I am totally gushing!:D He's soooo cute! He looks like a Jiminy (as in Cricket) to me. :D

Charlie! I used to have a cat named Charlie, and he was the sweetest cat I've ever had!!!!

Jenn

ASSp - June 1999
ASSp - July 2001
ASMo - May 2003

I have avoided 'cat' postings here since we lost our 2 15 year old babies, but something made me open this one today. Honest to God he looks just like my baby Taffy did. She was a wonderful companion. I'd be honored if you used 'Taffy'.

He is adorable! He reminds me of our gray tabby, but much more handsome (isn't that a terrible thing to say about my own cat?).

I like Brewster!!

Our gray kitty is named Sean. When we adopted him he had 2 names - Phil from the Rugrats (they had a theme for the litter) and Sean. Sean was the son who had taken a liking to Phil & renamed him, after himself! :teeth: We chose Sean because it sounds Irish & goes well with our last name. His middle name (for when he's bad) is Patrick. :)

Our other cat came with the name Aurora. :rolleyes:

I am not one to suggest here-
my cats are 'boy kitty' and 'girl kitty' cuz my then 3 year old kept changing their names, and I had to call them something!

she had them names-
Simba & Nala
Alladin & Jasmine

But anyway - here is a cool idea -

My husband had a dog growing up and when they got him they named him Marlee - because my Husband is Mark and his sister is Leanne. Could you combine your name and your daughters to make an original name?

How about Fido? Spot? Rover?

(One of these days, someone on the DIS is going to give their cat a "doggie" name)

Your kitty is adorable.

He's always jumping around, getting into trouble?

I'd go with ALADDIN :)

hmm...this is a hard one....we have three cats, Kilo, Lima, and Max.....and loads of stuffed animals....all of whom have people names. If he were my kitty....I would probably name him Gilligan

Also liked the suggestion of Brewster

Good Luck,
Kristy

Oh, he is SO cute! I love kitties! We named our youngest kitty "Baby" when we got him two years ago. A couple of months ago, I was talking on IM with my oldest daughter, (UNH student- go Wildcats! Hope they win the big hockey game tomorrow night against Minnesota! I digress...), and I was typing something about Baby and I accidentally typed, "Babby". Now everyone refers to him as Babby!

How about Frisky? He sounds like the name would fit. If I got another animal, I would go with Lucy, Ethel, Fred, or Ricky. Maybe John, Paul, George, or Ringo?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter