• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O/T Where can I buy costumes, boys or girls?

mickeymouse11

Mouseketeer
My kids like a costume for each day, were going a week and we have a few but looking for more and thought this would be a good place to ask:yay:

Try eBay, we go in 5 weeks time and so far I've got woody, buzz and sully outfits for my 2 year old all disney store originals in immaculate condition for a fraction of the price.

Try eBay, we go in 5 weeks time and so far I've got woody, buzz and sully outfits for my 2 year old all disney store originals in immaculate condition for a fraction of the price.

thanks, ive had a look on ebay too. Ive bought a few from there:yay: We have buzz, woody, jessie, captain hook, mike, cinderella, minnie, snow white, sleeping beauty. 3 kids and costs a bomb to buy all from disneystore

sainsbury is doing as well and they got 25%off all clothing at the moment

I've bought my youngest (the only one who will wear costumes) a few from Ebay and I managed to get the Deluxe Disneyland Paris Sleeping Beauty and Belle ones for a fraction of what they cost instore. I'm keeping the Sleeping Beauty one as a surprise for when she has a princess makeover.

thanks, i seen some today in asda and they were quite good quality:o) watching a few on ebay too. its a shame it costs so much p&p from disneystore.com, they have lovely ones

Do you do the magic thing from the DVD? I think they have an offer on p&p from disneystore ATM.

dont know if you have Home Bargains near you but they just posted on FB that they have it now
555710_509642772405015_215700933_n.jpg

Disney Snow White and Witch Costume Double Pack - Only £9.99 at Home Bargains

there is a sale now @ Disney store and some of the costumes are half price!

but be quick...

I buy some of DD on etsy.com they are hand made if you find a UK seller they are generally a lot cheaper

Any one had any luck in their local Disney stores with the sales? We are goin to our local one tomorrow and DD has £40 in vouchers from her birthday. Hoping for a bargain.

Any one had any luck in their local Disney stores with the sales? We are goin to our local one tomorrow and DD has £40 in vouchers from her birthday. Hoping for a bargain.

I was in Blackpool one yesterday and they have lots stock in, so I would definitively check your local one...lots of pyjamas, tops, still couple of dresses, some toys...I was positively surprise there were still so much after sale started few days ago and its all almost sold out online...

Oh that's good fingers crossed then. I'm hoping for a few holiday bargains x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter