• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O.o

The last one, I TOTALLY wish happened in real life. I'd totally join in.:3dglasses

Ummmm....what happened?

Eagle, top of car, insurance, low rates....erm...

I hate things with low production values, ive seen the eagleman videoes where he lays the egg, its just weird,
Im not sure if this has been metioned but one of the worst knock off films ever (dont bother me if its already been posted) is Titanic the Legend Returns , a horrific animated version of the Titanic film, with a cindrella-ish plot, a out of place Rap music number called Party time, obvious rip offs of animated characters such as Cruella and Speedy Gonazlez, and a happy ending.

Look it up its just the worst thing around.

I hate things with low production values, ive seen the eagleman videoes where he lays the egg, its just weird,
Im not sure if this has been metioned but one of the worst knock off films ever (dont bother me if its already been posted) is Titanic the Legend Returns , a horrific animated version of the Titanic film, with a cindrella-ish plot, a out of place Rap music number called Party time, obvious rip offs of animated characters such as Cruella and Speedy Gonazlez, and a happy ending.

Look it up its just the worst thing around.

Yeah, it was one of the first thing posted I think...It's HORRIBLE. o_O
They stole things like characters, plot, ect from cinderella, that disney movie about mice and dalmations. o_O

There's an advert on recently that I can't find on YouTube for pull-ups. It involves a kids announcing he needs to go to the toilet, and keeps saying it as he waddles to the potty and does it. There are also scenes from Toy Story 3 in it. You know the part at the beginning where they are discussing the thought that Andy is giving them away? Now it's about how worried they might be that the kid won't make it to the potty in time!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/3D66...unhouse-walt-disney-s-ti.aspx?lastvcid=568906

Fake trailer for a Disney version of Titanic...

If any of you guys have heard of the Nostalgia Critic, he did a review on the Titanic animated version. :rotfl: Hilarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter