• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O.o

My God...the laughing baby one....that is just...wrong....*hides under bed*

In the adverts for Toy Story 3, it shows that baby doll putting Mr. Potato Head in the sandbox outside. I first thought it was an actual baby putting him in it. The realisation that he was a toy baby and not real just made the scene so much creepier...

WTH! I don't even know what to say to these videos...they've left me speechless...xD

In the adverts for Toy Story 3, it shows that baby doll putting Mr. Potato Head in the sandbox outside. I first thought it was an actual baby putting him in it. The realisation that he was a toy baby and not real just made the scene so much creepier...

Big baby is very cute and very creepy mixed up into one.

idk uncle magic says he's the one that celebrities always call for their kids birthday parties!

What...Uncle Majic came to MY birthday party, and we made balloon animals. He's my favvvvvvvvvorite Uncle!:goodvibes

Seriously....who thinks up this stuff...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter