O.K..what's that day plus one ticket thing again?

mjbaby

DIS Veteran
I remember reading here a while back about buying a day pass and then adding another day at a small discount when you buy it at that moment at the ticket window.

I tried to search around and couldn't find the reference.

Anyone have any info on this?

Thanks in advance!

They don't really advertise this very much. I think I learned about it in a travel planning book.

We did this two years ago when we knew we could only be at the parks two days. When we went to purchase our tickets at the gate we told them we wanted the bounce back ticket (I think they do show it at the gates). In short, if you buy the second ticket before you leave that day you get a small discount.

You have several days to use it- it could be as much as one week, but I don't recall. We did not go to the park the very next day, I think it was two days.

This is what we plan to do on our budget trip this Nov. It'll save us over $100!

Thanks for the additional info.

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter