• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O Danny Boy!

dbennett3899

Mouseketeer
I know you're around here somewhere! You must know something by now for us unlucky folks that did not get a gift in the form of a pin for this fall :O)

SPILL IT!! :bitelip:

I also hope Danny comes back soon. He was always on top of the information, and always gave very reliable pointers. Danny, we very much need you back on the boards.

Would be nice to see Black and Pluto acknowledge their role in this... No matter how many rumours you can source, only Danny really knew what was going on. Maybe he will come back if he gets an apology!

Would be nice to see Black and Pluto acknowledge their role in this... No matter how many rumours you can source, only Danny really knew what was going on. Maybe he will come back if he gets an apology!

I have a feeling that with the debacle that happened with the last announcement, Danny is not going to give us any pre-knowledge pixie dust this time around.

Danny great to see you!:yay:

I have missed your updates. They have all been spot on and you have the trust of most of the the DIS! Can't wait to hear what's next!

Glad to here from you again. Hope you can hang around with us a while. And please, don't go too far. Remember, there are many people here that have benefited from the news you bring. You have made many people happy so don't forget that:thumbsup2

I'm interested too! I'm trying to convince my DH to take a quick trip in October :) And I really appreciate all the info you have given! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter