*~O Christmas Tree.. O Christmas Tree~* 2008- Post your pics here!

It sounds like this is the norm now to have 2 or more trees. I actually have another tree in the basement. The tree in the basement is my tree. The tree that is on the pic is the tree my late husband gave me. First time ever since he passed away almost 7 years ago.

If I have the strength, I may put the other one up, but where would I put it? My house is not big at all. Maybe I will put it up in the basement. Don't know yet.

raysnkaysmom, I just saw the exersaucer. lol.. cute. The pics above the fireplace.. they are beautiful pics!!

Thanks! Those were our Mothers Day and Fathers Day pics :) Couldnt' bear to take them down for the holiday decor....

This is my first time having 2 trees (like I said..haven't actually put up the 2nd one yet)... its also my first year having a house big enough to do so!! Our sunroom is 3 sides and roof glass, so figured it'd be beautiful to have there for the cars passing by!! It's just REALLY cold, so I'll have to do it mid day when the sun is blazing in there :)

The other tree you have.... can it go in a bedroom, kitchen or hallway?

Thanks! Those were our Mothers Day and Fathers Day pics :) Couldnt' bear to take them down for the holiday decor....

This is my first time having 2 trees (like I said..haven't actually put up the 2nd one yet)... its also my first year having a house big enough to do so!! Our sunroom is 3 sides and roof glass, so figured it'd be beautiful to have there for the cars passing by!! It's just REALLY cold, so I'll have to do it mid day when the sun is blazing in there :)

The other tree you have.... can it go in a bedroom, kitchen or hallway?

Unfortunately not. Not enough space. It will be pretty tight. The tree is 6.5feet. So, it's kind of big. Maybe if I had the 3 or 4ft. maybe. Oh well... Maybe I'll just have the one that is already up.

IMG_0675-1smallsize.jpg

TC:cool1:

priceless!!

bump :thumbsup2 Thanks everyone for posting your trees. They are all lovely!! :santa:

Counting down... 19...18!!!

O Holy Night

O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O holy night, O night divine!
O night, O holy night, O night divine!

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
O'er the world a star is sweetly gleaming,
Now come the wisemen from out of the Orient land.
The King of kings lay thus lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
His power and glory ever more proclaim!

:santa: Counting down... 17 more days!!:santa:

Angels We Have Heard on High

Angels we have heard on high,
Singing sweetly through the night,
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their brave delight.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Shepherds, why this jubilee?
Why these songs of happy cheer?
What great brightness did you see?
What glad tiding did you hear?
Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Come to Bethlehem and see
Him whose birth the angels sing;
Come, adore on bended knee
Christ, the Lord, the new-born King.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.

See him in a manger laid
Whom the angels praise above;
Mary, Joseph, lend your aid,
While we raise our hearts in love.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Gloria in excelsis Deo.

HEY FANTASIA!

i know you don't know me:) but i have read some of your posts in years past , and was wondering, do you have a new one in your family? he is SOOO cute! i love how your family is such a disney family!!! Seeing your older kids get the magic gives me hope that when my little ones get older DW won't be to " un-cool" for them!!!
tuckerkeys:) :)

Both your trees are great! I love this one, it is so creative.
One question, the zebra print stuff on the right side of the tree, are those gifts? It looks so cute and girly, they would be the first gifts I would want to open!:goodvibes

Thanks for the compliment!
Sorry it took so long to answer-yes, the zebra bags are gifts for my daughter's friends. I have to buy gift bags for them.:)

Fantasia, thanks so much for the Christmas lyrics!!!!

I love everyone's beautiful trees and decorations; and the furrbabies! Here are some shots of decorations in my house:

Treewolights.jpg

treewithlights.jpg

Snoopys.jpg

Entryway.jpg

NativityScene.jpg

Jacobstree.jpg

Boydtree.jpg

Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Fantasia-can you please move my thread w/my pictures over to this thread for 2008, i don't know how to do it. just let me know, if you can't i will just do it over.
thanks for your help!!
mousiemom

Fantasia-can you please move my thread w/my pictures over to this thread for 2008, i don't know how to do it. just let me know, if you can't i will just do it over.
thanks for your help!!
mousiemom

I will surely try.. Thanks for letting me know. :)

HEY FANTASIA!

i know you don't know me:) but i have read some of your posts in years past , and was wondering, do you have a new one in your family? he is SOOO cute! i love how your family is such a disney family!!! Seeing your older kids get the magic gives me hope that when my little ones get older DW won't be to " un-cool" for them!!!
tuckerkeys:) :)

yes.. that's my new baby (ok.. not too new). he will be 2 years on dec 27. i wasn't planning to have anymore, but i guess God wanted me to have another one. the other two kids are growing up... too fast. i try to be that cool mom.. i think i'm doing okay at it. :)

Thanks for the compliment!
Sorry it took so long to answer-yes, the zebra bags are gifts for my daughter's friends. I have to buy gift bags for them.:)

Fantasia, thanks so much for the Christmas lyrics!!!!

no problem.. my pleasure! i don't always remember all the words to the songs, so i thought i'd just share them here with you guy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter