NYE/Jan 2013

2bagator

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are looking to go to BG for NYE and then to SW on 1/2 for 1/5. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not SW will still have Christmas shows and decor up at that time. I have contacted SW and was not given any info other than no schedules have been set. I understand it is very early to plan but was curious if anyone had any experience at this time of year.

How busy do you think it will be or will most have the crowds have left from the NYE rush?

tks!

We were at SeaWorld on January 2nd this year, and all the Christmas decorations were still up and looked beautiful. By January 5th (the second day we visited) 90% of them were gone. Basically all they had left to remove were the many Christmas trees in the lagoon, and they were busy tending to that task throughout the day.

If I remember correctly, January 1st was the last day that the Christmas shows ran at SeaWorld this year. I believe that Jan. 2 was the first day the park resumed running their regular shows.

We purchased Quick Queue passes for January 2nd and were glad we did. It was not unmanageably busy but crowds were still fairly ample. I would consider the Quick Queue if rides such as Manta and Kraken are on your agenda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter