• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NYC restaurant recommendations?

Bobby Flay's Bar American and Mesa Grill are two awesome restaurants.

We love John's pizzeria (in the old church). We eat there everytime we are in the city. It's good food, great pizza and not very expensive. We always eat breakfast at Ellens' stardust diner at least once (it's fun, but tight seating). We've eaten at Bobby Flay's Bar American (good but pricey) and Guy Fieri's American Kitchen ( dont' believe the stupid review-food was good and service was excellent). We ate there Nov, not long after it opened. Another good place is Virgil's BBQ. To get really outstanding food, you need to leave the theater district and hit some of the boroughs or Little Italy. The best pizza I ever had was in the Bronx 30 or so years ago where my DH's family lived. The best Italian was in Little Italy.

John's pizza can have very long lines especially preshow. We made reservations at Bobby Flay's and Virgil's. Some of the more popular named places (especially those owned by food network chefs) tend to be very expensive.

Not Italian but yummy just the same is Rosie O'Grady's, love their lobster ravoli and they make a mean crab cake dinner as well!! I think its in the neighborhood of 51st st, theatre district

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter