NYC Disers - Assistance Please

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
Hey NYC Diser's,

We are going on a girls only Mom, Daughter, Sister, Cousin, Aunt weekend to NYC 12/17 - 19.

I would love to know what not to miss and the website for the World of Disney store.

My daughter and I have never been to NYC and we are so looking forward to all the Christmas decorations.

I've decided we can't afford to Radio City Music Hall but are there other shows that would be fun to go see we range in age from 16 - 63.

Thanks,
Laura
a:crazy: scrapaholic

Hi!

I'm a northern New Yorker headed to the city for 11/11-11/13.

Do you happen to have an Amex card? I was able to get $68 seats for Radio City Music Hall for $34 each... I used the GARDEN code..
We too are headed to the World of Disney Store!

Good luck and have fun!

Hi!

Here's the website for the World of Disney Store.

http://www.worldofdisney.com/index.html

I haven't been there yet, but I'm really looking forward to going. As for other things to do, there is PLENTY. Window displays and the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree (if it's up) are real must-sees, as well as the museums. Macy's on 34th Street is all done up for the Holidays. There is also a HUGE Toys R Us in Times Square that has a ferris wheel INSIDE. It's really a neat thing to see! If you feel so inclined, take a bus tour around the city. You'll see things that you normally wouldn't by just walking. And, don't forget the plain old "people watching". You can do that ALL DAY LONG in the city!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter