NWA Kitchener --> Orlando $241 R/T A.I.

OnMedic

DIS Veteran
Just booked 4 tickets on NWA from Kitcehener to Orlando for $241 minus eCert discount = $212 all in R/T each. This is for the 1st week in OCT, but these fares are scattered all over, including christmas!

The only unfortunate thing is that we have 2 connections departing, but at least they are only 1 hr each.

You can barely find a BUF flight for this price lately!

I tried looking up flights for them in August as we were going to fly out of Kitchener last summer. When I tried, however, I got a notice saying seasonal service ends out of Kitchener in April or something like that?

Wonder what I am doing wrong? :confused3

That is an awesome price though, congrats!! :goodvibes

Stephanie

hmm... that doesnlt sound right. NWA Airlink (Mesaba using Saab 340) has been flying for 4 years or so ot of kitchener.

Ya, don't know, maybe it was SW?? Maybe I have the airline wrong, I have been searching every airline lately out of soo many airports...

But thanks to your post, I will check again. :goodvibes

Thanks.

Stephanie

WOW! I haven't seen that kind of a fare for our December trip, but I'm glad to know that there are deals out of YKF. I'll keep watching!

I didn't know that after their music career they started an airline.

nwa2.jpg

That is a great rate if you don't mind getting to Orlando at 9:30pm. With 2 small kids it's simply too late for me. If my kids were older I'd do it.

Some flights however have 2 stops and that's too much for me. Kitchener-detroit-Memphis-Orlando.

WOW! I haven't seen that kind of a fare for our December trip, but I'm glad to know that there are deals out of YKF. I'll keep watching!

We JUST missed the same fare for Christmas... but was too slow as it disappeared right before my eyes. look for K-Class fares.

That is a great rate if you don't mind getting to Orlando at 9:30pm. With 2 small kids it's simply too late for me. If my kids were older I'd do it.

Some flights however have 2 stops and that's too much for me. Kitchener-detroit-Memphis-Orlando.

Kids are great travelers and have been on more trips then i can remember, so two connections of an hour each is no big deal, and is still better then the 2 hour drive to BUF. However, I have also seen some YYZ flights on NWA in the same price range lately (with 1 connection) with the next cheapest being WestJet at $563.

Is one hour enough since your first connection will involve having to clear US customs. I would be worried that the connection is a little tight. After clearing customs on the first stop it should be smooth sailing.

Great rate. We flew out of Buffalo for just under 200.00 cdn return. South West and it was direct both ways. With little kids it was easier for us to clear the border at Buffalo driving (took 45 seconds, I timed it!) and fly non stop.

If Air Canada or West Jet would have been 300.00 return all in I might have gone for it but I saved about 1400.00 by going out of Buffalo.

Is one hour enough since your first connection will involve having to clear US customs. I would be worried that the connection is a little tight. After clearing customs on the first stop it should be smooth sailing.

Great rate. We flew out of Buffalo for just under 200.00 cdn return. South West and it was direct both ways. With little kids it was easier for us to clear the border at Buffalo driving (took 45 seconds, I timed it!) and fly non stop.

If Air Canada or West Jet would have been 300.00 return all in I might have gone for it but I saved about 1400.00 by going out of Buffalo.

I have made this connection many times, and even when getting off the elevator at Immigration to an sickening sight of people, I was through the other side and customs within about 1/2 hour. Should be OK... all is booked on NWA there are many DTW-MCO flights throughout the day, so we would be covered if we didn't make the connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter