Nutella packets at CS locations

Never seen a Nutella packet anywhere, not at Disney or elsewhere.
Are they like packets of jelly, just Nutella?

Only at all the resorts at Disneyland Paris. I've had them at Sequoia lodge and Newport Bay Club resorts at the breakfasts at Disneyland Paris. Never seen them in the USA or Asian parks. It's a very European thing....

Count me in for the "I've never seen packets of Nutella/hazelnut spread anywhere except Italy/Europe" group...

I know Ovaltine also exists as a spread like the nutella packs as well and I once had that with my continental breakfast in Switzerland. But even though you can buy 12 portion packs of the Nutella nutella.JPG in Australia at the supermarket I've never seen them on offer at a restaurant in Australia. Only EVER in European countries.

I was just about to add this. I went to World Market and got a couple Nutella packs, as well as mini-bottles of maple syrup (my husband is a bit high maintenance when it comes to condiments).:P

Cracker Barrell has great little bottles of maple syrup ......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter