Nursing Internships

disneylover1992

Earning My Ears
I'm a nursing student in Illinios and was wondering if there are any Disney Nursing internships? Or any type of medical intership programs over the summer? I am willing to live in Florida if the opportunity arises.

I haven't heard of any, the closest would probably be some sort of animal program probably

I'm a nursing student in Illinios and was wondering if there are any Disney Nursing internships? Or any type of medical intership programs over the summer? I am willing to live in Florida if the opportunity arises.

I wouldn't imagine that Disney would have any Nursing or medical interships. It's a company based on Entertainment. If you were majoring in fields such as Business, Media, Communications, Accounting, Journalism, Graphics, Engineering etc then I would say you have many opportunities. I'm sure you could find Nursing interships else where or even try to see if your university host Go Abroad Nursing Internships. Good luck on your search.

Update!
Just read this on another site:
"Nursing jobs at Disney can be found through professional staffing. The department is called Health Services/Guest First Aid. They have nurses for the guest areas and for the cast members. (Call WDW information at 407/824-4321 and ask for Health Services) "

It's not an internship but it doesnt hurt to call and ask all your questions or find out how to get employment as a Nurse at Disney. The Nursing jobs at Disney are the First Aid Nurses at the parks and hotels. You can read more about the Nurses at DL here -> http://news.nurse.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/CA02/80123021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter