• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nursery ?s for the Dream

Muppetfan3

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to book nursery hours for my 2 yo on the Dream. Just a couple of ?s.....should I bring a bag for him - milk, blanket, other supplies? If they are sleepy, do they just put them down for a nap in one of the cribs? I realize these ?s may seem silly, I just wondered if I could could the basics for how it works. He is just starting to work on potty-training, so we will see how that goes by the time our cruise gets here.

Also, how do you communicate with nursery staff - Wave phones?

Lastly, we are planning on booking a dinner at Remy. How long would you book for babysitting?? Should we take the kids to cabanas or get room service beforehand?

Any suggestions, I would appreciate. Thanks so much!

Yes you should bring a bag with you for any special food items or blankets, even a change of clothes if you desire. They will not allow medication in the bag, so if you need to have it administered you will have to come to the nursery to do it yourself.
They certainly will follow any nap schedules you have, and there is a dedicated room with cribs, closed off from the play area. They will also assist with potty training.

Cabanas is a table meal at night, not a buffet. If you want quick options there is dining on the pool deck and also, as you mentioned, room service. Other people will go to their assigned meal with their kids, not eat, and then go to their Remy or Palo reservation. The kids clubs sometimes offer meals as well.

I can't say how long Remy is, but 3.5 hours is reasonable.

The nursery folks will communicate with wave phones.

Can't help with the nursery questions but remy is 2-2.5 hours. We had a wonderful meal last weekend. They ask you if you have any time restraints as well. We said we needed to be totally finished in 3 hours & then were told the avg was 2-2.5. We were done in 2.5.

Can't help with the nursery questions but remy is 2-2.5 hours. We had a wonderful meal last weekend. They ask you if you have any time restraints as well. We said we needed to be totally finished in 3 hours & then were told the avg was 2-2.5. We were done in 2.5.

Thank you! I'm so excited to try Remy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter