Numbers/types of rooms at CL?

kreckl

DIS Veteran
Specifically interested in how many studios and 1BR's are CL at AKL-J, , BLT, and BCV?
Are there charts somewhere?
Thanks!

The only DVC with concierge level rooms is AKV - Jambo. There are a total of 5 2BR lock-offs which if split means 5 1BR's and 5 studios. 2 of the lock-offs face the direction of the pool and the other 3 face towards a savanna. All are located on the 6th floor - the same level as the lounge.

That's it!

Wow- so if the five 2BR's are booked- no studios? None separate??
And NONE at the other properties? :confused3

Wow- so if the five 2BR's are booked- no studios? None separate??
And NONE at the other properties? :confused3

Yep. It's a timeshare. If CL is the service one wants then sticking with booking hotel rooms thru Disney is going to be the best.

There's a tiny bit of speculation that perhaps the new Copper Creek at WL may get some concierge but until Disney announces anything we won't know.

I was hoping to try CL for a change at AK since it sounds so nice- won't hold my breath I guess. Thanks for all of the helpful replies!

I was hoping to try CL for a change at AK since it sounds so nice- won't hold my breath I guess. Thanks for all of the helpful replies!

The CL studios go very fast. If you don't own there you will just be hoping to get someones cancellation. Definitely keep breathing! ;)

I was able to get 5 nights in a studio for July 2017.

Do you own there? You're lucky to grab them if you don't.

I was hoping for a 2 bdrm next June. The site was down the morning that I was able to book at my 11 month window. I called the minute I could and first he said the 2 bdrm was available but then when he went to the next screen it was gone. So had to settle for the 1 bdrm. Those studios went fast!

I was hoping for a 2 bdrm next June. The site was down the morning that I was able to book at my 11 month window. I called the minute I could and first he said the 2 bdrm was available but then when he went to the next screen it was gone. So had to settle for the 1 bdrm. Those studios went fast!
Since it's more than 7 months to July 17, it'd have to be with home resort points. But often they are difficult to book even at 11 months out.

Since it's more than 7 months to July 17, it'd have to be with home resort points. But often they are difficult to book even at 11 months out.
For my daughters destination wedding we were able to get a two bedroom for six nights arriving on the 4th ;) can't wait to try it!

For my daughters destination wedding we were able to get a two bedroom for six nights arriving on the 4th ;) can't wait to try it!
Summer is a surprisingly easy time to book DVC.

Yes, we own there. However, it took time to get it all booked. I really think that someone was walking a reservation and I just happened to figure out when they were calling each evening to drop. I picked up one night at a time each evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter