Number of Cruises/Days at Sea on DCL Cruises - POLL

Number of Cruises/Days At Sea on DCL

• No DCL Cruise Yet

• Silver Castaway Member (1-4 Cruises Completed)

• Gold Castaway Member (5 - 9 Cruises Completed)

• Platinum Castaway Member (10+ Cruses Completed)

• 0 - 10 days at sea

• 11 - 20 days at sea

• 21 - 40 days at sea

• 41 - 75 days at sea

• 76 - 100 days at sea

• 101 - 150 days at sea

• 151 - 200 days at sea

• over 200 days at sea

Results are only viewable after voting.
29 cruises bought us up to 208 days. Most of those are 7 nights. There were (4) 14+ nights and a few shorter cruises as that's all DCL did in the beginning. Only 1 planned at the moment as we are currently more interested in spending land time in Europe next year.

That's so awesome! Wow. :)

We discovered our DCL love in Sept 2011. As of today I'm at 5 cruises & 26 nights sailed. When Sept concludes this year I'll be at 7 cruises & 37 nights. That just seems like a lot to me for 2 years. Addicted??? I'd say yes. LOL!

We discovered our DCL love in Sept 2011. As of today I'm at 5 cruises & 26 nights sailed. When Sept concludes this year I'll be at 7 cruises & 37 nights. That just seems like a lot to me for 2 years. Addicted??? I'd say yes. LOL!

Well, as someone who thoroughly enjoys your TRs, keep them coming! Are you doing a B2B in September? I felt now was a good time to "introduce" myself since I've been feeling like a bit of a stalker...lol. I'm not a member of the other board but maybe after this trip I will be and put my first TR up...I've been inspired!

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

Well, as someone who thoroughly enjoys your TRs, keep them coming! Are you doing a B2B in September? I felt now was a good time to "introduce" myself since I've been feeling like a bit of a stalker...lol. I'm not a member of the other board but maybe after this trip I will be and put my first TR up...I've been inspired!

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

Awww...thank you!!! I'm addicted to the writing just a little, too. Heehee!

Next month I'm doing the 4-nighter with the girls from that other spot then 2 days later going on a 7-night Fantasy Western do-over w/Tracey for our anniversary. 2 glorious weeks away from my teens = heaven! LOL! I say that now but I'll be in tears missing them when I'm gone. LOL!

We have completed 31 cruises and spent 172 glorious nights on the 4 DCL ships...and we have 2 more this year and a total of 10 more additional nights.

22 cruises and 154 nights.

5-Nighter coming up in October on the Magic and then a 7-Nighter planned on the Magic next year too.

7 cruises, 42 nights at sea. I guess I really didn't understand the question when I read the poll, so I voted wrong.

What a lot of nights there are total on here! You're all so lucky...:cheer2:

I have 302 nights, 44 cruises, started cruising 2002. Mostly 7 nights or longer (love the transatlantics), a few recent shorter Dream cruises.

26 more nights scheduled this year, next one Panama Canal, Wonder, September :)

I have 302 nights, 44 cruises, started cruising 2002. Mostly 7 nights or longer (love the transatlantics), a few recent shorter Dream cruises.

26 more nights scheduled this year, next one Panama Canal, Wonder, September :)

Wow wow wow! That's awesome!

I just became Platinum in June! So 10 cruises, 80 glorious nights! Adding my 11th cruise in just over a week which will be me up to 87 nights!

Next year I have the 15 night WBPC and the 7 nights NYE Fantasy cruise which will push me over that 100 night mark! :thumbsup2

We have only just done our 5th cruise, but have clocked up 45 nights as we do mostly Meds. only one 4 night.

Just booked next year 12 night Venice to Rome, but have found almst the same cruise on Celebrity for £1,000 cheaper and a balcony! May be moving that one to 2015 now.

Compared to others I'm a mere pup :dog: . We've completed 10 cruises for 52 days, with 4 more :boat: scheduled for a total of 22 days. ::yes::

16 cruises for a total of 126 days. There will be 7 more days after September Fantasy cruise.

Discovered DCL in 2012 and have 2 Cruises (Magic & Fantasy) for a total of 14 days. Will make it 3 (Fantasy) for a total of 21 next year. :-D

5 cruises, 45 nights - and another 14-nighter planned for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter